Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Hello my name is Abraxus...

Started by Abraxus, October 10, 2010, 08:53:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abraxus

Hello my name is Abraxus... and I'm a UO addict.

(chorus of voices) *Hello, Abraxus!*

First played UO back when I was 14-15 years old. First MMORPG, had some good times in a free shard called Zulu Hotel. Never played OSI before cos as a student, money was tight back then.

Now I'm back as a 25-year-old working professional with a Bachelors in Computer Engineering. Started about a week ago in Pandora. Liking the shard so far. Having never played OSI, a lot of this is new to me (everything since pre-AoS). I'm a quick learner though.

I like to be self-sufficient as much as I can. I'd like to think I script with Razor pretty well (read: programming background). Being less than a week old, I've since GMed all the crafts, all the combats minus archery, all the magics minus those I don't have books for, and all the other "sideline" skills. To date, I think the only skill worth having that I cannot create a script to AFK macro is Animal Taming. I do not claim to be the best at what I do but if you ever need help with Razor scripting and you're keen to learn, drop me a PM.

I almost exclusively PvM only. I like to help friendly players where I can. Building relationships is important to me, so I remember my friends always. I'm always looking to make new friends so if you're the sort, do send me a PM in-game to me, Abraxus.

Looking forward to a good stay on Pandora.

Maggdalena

Hello Abraxus....
You've come to the right place to deal with your addiction :)

I saw you running around this weekend and your name caught my attention because it's also the name of a bootcamp for teenagers in Pennsylvania...lol.  

Sounds like you've got everything pretty well under control, but if you need anything, feel free to [PM Maggdalena
Don't ask too many questions about what goes on at Alifanfaron's house on Weird Wednesdays. You might not be prepared for the answers.

Abraxus

Oh hey, Maggdalena! I see you around too, fellow Vesper-bank patron.  ;)

I too prefer to avoid Insula for my banking needs cos it's so... alien. Unnatural. I only go to the bank there when I happen to be there. Vesper is my preferred bank - has a bank, two mage shops and the Public Moongate all within close proximity. Nice and quiet, just the way I like it.

We're fellow guildies now in Blinding Lights [BL]. Damien Helfyre was like the first friend I made on the shard and he's been really cool with helping me catch up with the new UO I've missed all these years. He sent me an invite just today.

Looking forward to see you around in-game, Maggdalena.  :)

Balthazer

Have you tried using EasyUo?

It would be easy for you to download rails and set a script to run and tame. (I lack at programming heh heh )

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman