Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Howdy! :-)

Started by Mystic Nurse, March 03, 2010, 09:39:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mystic Nurse

Hello everybody!  I live in Pennsylvania, have one child, and am married to Insayne on the game.  I work as a nurse during the day but in the evenings, I am all about this game!!  Our pal also joined along with us   :D  

We are looking for a new place to play as our current server is slowly falling apart.  I have played there for about a year now and it is my first UO gameplay experience.

I am presently the secretary of the forums, for the developers, and (when we had a population   :cry: ) the secretary of the player's council in the game itself.    :idea:   I would be willing to assist staff in these areas if the need arises!    

Right now my toons are Vyra and Lyndora....enjoying the new shard so far and hope to make my home here!  I like it because I can try my hand at any skill I want, as I was unable to do this on my last server.  I am also interested in checking out the new Gargoyle race.   :D  I have plenty of suggestions when everything calms down a bit as well.  Great job so far guyz!!!

Scratch

Welcome! Glad to have you.

Noyanu

welcome.. the reason why we are here is same =)

Jahcure

Nice we have just only left one missing and its completed We have a nurse now. LoL

Btw Welcome !!!

Rival

hey im supposed to be the dedicated medic... >.<

Emily-

Nice to meet you! :D

zeddiccus

Welcome!

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community