Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Well met my friends

Started by Angeline, April 29, 2010, 10:24:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angeline

As I have lingered around the edges for a while now, I figured it was in fact time to introduce myself.  

My name is Candace (in game Angeline) I am a long time player...in fact still have my guide books from the original game and from Second Age.  There was a long hiatus in there however as money and time did not permit playing an online game with any regularity.  I recently had a craving for some of my old school favorite and I began looking into the return of UO.  After doing the free trial of the pay to play, I did some searching and found this free server called...you guessed it Pandora.  It was shiny, it was new and I actually had a chance to get my dream home in game.  How could I resist?  

Well, obviously I couldn't cause here I am.  

I am usually a M-F player, usually during the day, as once my husband and kids get home that is family time.  I've already recommended to my son to make an account, because he also had fun with the free trial, and have recommended the server to a friend who has never played but wants to give UO a try.  So clearly you have won me over.

Thank you to all the people who make the server what it is, the admins and owners of course, we couldn't be here without you, but I look forward to seeing everyone in game, because its good people that make a server great, and from watching the chats, it looks like there are some pretty good people on here.

See you in the game!

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]