Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Greetings

Started by Omalley, April 29, 2010, 05:59:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omalley

Hello my name is Douglas, I figured i would register here at the forums and say hello... I played UO on the atlantic shard for 3 years, i quit playing on the pay servers when the new "3D" client came out (MAJOR LET DOWN!) anyways, after i quit i moved on to world of warcraft and guild wars, played wow for about 2-3 years where i was the Guildmaster of a large raiding guild... I still play guild wars from time to time, but not as much as i used to & the community killed wow for me.. too many whiny brats... So now i play Lord Of The Rings Online....And UO here on pandora.

I have played on many Free2play UO shards in the past, I was even a world builder on one server... cant remeber the name... but that was fun...

In UO i am a crafter and a house builder... on OSI shards people used to pay me millions of gold to build/decorated thier dream home :) and im willing to offer these same services here once i get on my feet. I own a small 2 story villa on the west side of Makuto.. Where i will be setting up my rune library and a couple vendors...stop by and say hello if you get a chance... The library will grow slowly as i work on building wealth at the same time, if anyone would like to contribute to the library by marking books, or donating empty runebooks, it would be greatly appreciated. Anyways thats a bit about me, see ya in game :)

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman