Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Hi and thanks, Kon and everyone!

Started by Belegerandh, June 16, 2010, 08:49:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belegerandh

Hi, everyone! Just started about four days ago to get myself out of MySpace Bloodlines and to take a break from the 'no thank you' job of metal journalism. I played OSI Catskills for about 6 years, working for Tony at the Travel Lodge making suicide runes and exhaustive runebook sets and even tried my hand at factions and Order Vs Chaos for a while; sucked at it. lol

I was a little ambivalent about a 'free shard' but have to confess I love the way everything's been placed/set (great work, Kon and staff) and everyone has been great so far. (But I've stayed out of Fel!) Took a wrong turn, though, unattended macro'ing in Umbra and I won't have to tell you how that went.

To date, I haven't done anything substantial (expect stay out of Fel), working skills like madness and only recently accumulating some wealth (and staying out of Fel), buying up spellbooks and LRC pieces (and staying the hell out of Umbra) and really looking forward to some Ice dungeon provoking for old time's sake. If anyone needs a backup bard please feel free to hit me up (even if you go to Fel) and thanks, all of you, for the fun I've had for this half a week of 'almost vacation'!

PS: I don't mind Fel and plan to build a home there; separate account, of course!

PSS: I miss the old Encyclopedia Magika!

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman