Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Hey guys, what's up?

Started by Admiral Borealis, July 14, 2010, 01:12:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Borealis

Greetings everyone of Pandora.

[Insert cheap Avatar Movie joke here]

I am formally known as Admiral Borealis. You may call me Admiral, or you may also call me Borealis, whichever you prefer. I'm a mostly average person. I've very easy to get along with so long as you don't try to be rude straight from the start for no reason.

I've played UO for about 10 years. I've been on a sort of hiatus from the game so to speak though. I played for about 6 or 7 of those years on paid UO, and the other 3 or 4 on free shards. I first started out on a nice little shard called Asylum for a year, but that soon disbanded cause the owner couldn't keep it up.

Then I moved to another shard called.... actually I can't remember what the name was for some reason... Anyways it was a GM based shard where everyone started off as GMs instead of just basic players. That's where I trained myself on how to be a GM for a shard. I learned a lot being a GM such as commands, the responsibility of such power and stuff like that on that shard in the year and a half that I went there. I even learned a little about being a Seer.

A few months after I joined the GM shard I was also playing on another shard called Current Online World as the player named Dkuyu. I was only on that shard for a week before my GM skills started to become useful and they immediately hired me as a genuine GM. Everything went perfect for quite a few months, but as I was still young and immature at that time and did a few bad things, needless to say I lost my privileges as a GM. Now I've learned from my mistakes and know never to repeat them.

So now I'm here. I know that's a really really lengthy story and I thank anyone who read all of that. I hope to be a valuable addition to your shard and await many fun times.

orange_peel

Welcome!

Forget about the other crap you've been on... Pandora is the best!

Admiral Borealis

I wish I could believe you but I can't seem to even log on!

orange_peel

Are you using Razor? Is this your first time doing so?

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman