Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Forum Mods

Started by orange_peel, July 14, 2010, 02:49:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orange_peel

I personally feel like we need a forum moderator or two. Please feel free to respond if you feel otherwise or have anything else to contribute.

Looking on the front page of the forums, I see only posts that are either out-dated or irrelevant ("How-to...", "Where do I...", etc.) or repeat posts ("WHY CAN'T I LOGIN!!1?..." "Stuck at verifying..."). Each of these posts, while serving a purpose, should be kept around for posterity's sake, but clutter up our discussion forum and push relevant and legitimate posts lower down or worse, deeper into the pages.

This could easily be rectified by creating an "archive" sub-forum where-in old posts or posts are locked and sent.

Also, there are many posts which belong in separate forums and just need to be moved to the appropriate ones (bug reports, etc.)

Anyway, I know Kon monitors the forums, but given all you've got to consider, Kon, I think it may be best to let such a minor task fall to one or two of the community members. This person could be voted on by players and serve as a sort of liaison to the staff, passing along trending info and the like.

I'd love to see a more active forum population and the key to that is keeping everything in tip-top operating shape.

Thanks for taking the time to read this :)

orange_peel

Forgot another benefit: someone to monitor & manage the stickies!

And while I'm on the topic of making suggestions, give us a damn 'edit' button!  :lol:

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman