Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Back On Track

Started by Voxpire, May 03, 2013, 11:44:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Voxpire

Had a few unexpected technical difficulties the past week, glad to say I'm back on track and we'll be be patching #49 this weekend!

Angel0178

Looks good, Vorspire. Also may I say I am jealous. I want 255 HP :)

Voxpire

Hit Points will be uncapped in #49, you'll be able to get as much as possible from Hit Point Increase equipment and buff spells.

I have 162 HP on that image- 225 STR :P

Horns Nigel

Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Walker

Lol...uncapped health = never dying in world PVP. Now it'll take 3v1 to kill certain people.

zaxarus

I'm curious where to put more hp inc on...^^

Tys

"My name is my name."

Empati

thats will be perfect for pvp:)

Walker

Empati if you and I battle each other unless there is a client/computer crash then neither one of us can kill the other. More HP will make that even more impossible in a 1v1 situation.

Voxpire

Quote from: Walker on May 03, 2013, 05:23:30 PM
Empati if you and I battle each other unless there is a client/computer crash then neither one of us can kill the other. More HP will make that even more impossible in a 1v1 situation.

We wouldn't uncap max hits without uncapping damage, it's going to balance out ;)

Horns Nigel

Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Walker

I'm curious to see how this is going to balance out :). Look forward to it

Empati

i hear some about new patch.i hear will be no damage cap with new patch.no hp cap will be good because all hits effects on wep and already taking alot hp from player so no hp cap will bring some  balance.but no damage cap for pvp will kill pvp thats will be really crazy.i cant think glaive or xbow with no damage cap.
about dragonik :two good pvpers or two bad pvpers fights always will be long.we are good pvpers.thats about that my friend
sorry for my english thy for reading

Empati

i ask to alot of players about no damage cap.no one like this.killing players or killing monsters will be so easy.about pvp you will need first hit to your enemy than you can kill your enemy easly.pvp already not good and with this system will be dead.i know some ppl have %70 damage inc.just on wep+ %100 from jewels+%25 from stormgrip+%25 from hunterheadress+%25 from tali=%245 damage inc :)yumi can kill anyplayers to with doublestrike.
sorry for my english thy for reading

Voxpire

The total damage output cap will be removed not the DI % cap, etc. I think you misunderstood, but that can't be blamed because I have not released any specific info.

Empati

Quote from: Vorspire on May 05, 2013, 05:03:40 PM
The total damage output cap will be removed not the DI % cap, etc. I think you misunderstood, but that can't be blamed because I have not released any specific info.
thy for explain this :)

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]