Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

My Personal Thanks

Started by Horns Nigel, September 14, 2012, 02:34:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horns Nigel

I want to personally thank you Vorspire for all you did to ensure our shards future, I cannot express the gratitude enough on behalf of SoP and myself.....

Again a HUGE THANK YOU.......Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Thatperson

I would like to add my name to this, excellent work guys, im sure there was a lot to do.. only been here 3 months but was at a loss with what to do with myself.. You can take that as a compliment :)
Keep it up, ill be voting... Bye for now

King Kong

Thank you guys for making the effort he deserves it.

We like player's like you.

The others, who complain of pettiness, etc makes us want to just shut the shard down as it's not worth dealing with. We don't make money on this, it's a hobby, a passion. The % of people like you make us keep going.

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

d35tr0y

Vorspire special thanks to you for all you're efforts over the last few day and in general. Soul would like to thank you as well including the entire  staff we could not be more happy :-) .long live the king.                   

Vorspire Thank You  .                                                                                               
Founder of Lost Souls (soul)

Alifanfaron

I'm going to buy you guys several beers. Since I can't give them to you, I'm going to drink them all in your honor.
"Stop quoting things I never said"  -Maggdalena

King Kong

Quote from: Alifanfaron on September 14, 2012, 05:35:36 PM
I'm going to buy you guys several beers. Since I can't give them to you, I'm going to drink them all in your honor.

:D :D :D

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Horns Nigel

I can assure you that me and others will be making more donations very soon as well, great Job to you as well our King, long live Pandora UO....Nigel

Oh and BTW, we also have the passion and will do whatever it takes to assist in making this the greatest shard ever, after all this is our Hobby as well....

Thatperson

xcalibre

I'll join this topic to say thanks to King and Vospire, both of you need a big thanks !!

Now the rebirth of pandora begin !

Voxpire

:) Thanks all. The work being done is going smooth so far, ahead of schedule!

Jupiter

Gold star stickers and thumbs up!

Jupiter

I know its been said. But after seeing all the bugs and what-not first hand. I can only imagine how much work this must all be to bring us up to speed. So, thanks. Really, thanks.

Voxpire

We're not just fixing the bugs, we're adding a bunch of new features too :) Watch this space.

Horns Nigel

I cant wait......and again Thank You......Nigel

Maggdalena

Quote from: Vorspire on September 18, 2012, 09:30:47 AM
Watch this space.

How long do I have to do this?  My boss is getting really upset with me sitting here staring at this monitor and ignoring the other two.
Don't ask too many questions about what goes on at Alifanfaron's house on Weird Wednesdays. You might not be prepared for the answers.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman