Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

April Auction

Started by Flint Fireforge, April 02, 2015, 10:24:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flint Fireforge

Congrats to all the people who have put up items to be auctioned. I will get my schedule for work Friday and post a date for auction I will give at least a week notice as to date and time. Just to get a few simple rules out of the way. The auction commission fee is 5%. This goes to me after item sold. If item has a reserve the item will not be sold unless seller is present and lets it go. If anyone causes trouble at auction they will be banned from house and future auctions. This is a fun event for all. For this auction we have at the moment 5 P-Buck Items so if couldn't afford to donate now is the time to spend your gold. WE have 1 item in particular I would want all to look at there is a rune you will have to recall off of to see its a LUNA HOUSE. There is also a Hint at a really nice staff item to be auctioned off though I can neither confirm or deny this. So please all take time come see items and bring your checkbooks. All items have a book beside them with reserve price.
To be or not to be or to simply enjoy the game with good friends.

The Winter

I hope I can attend.

Spread the word, folks. This is a great way to get the Pandora community together from time to time.

"If I take your life, it's nothing personal...just a boy and his toy gun dying for attention" J Lane

Flint Fireforge

Auction Date April the 17th at 7pm central time. So  get your gold ready

King Kong

Quote from: Flint Fireforge on April 03, 2015, 04:33:16 PM
Auction Date April the 17th at 7pm central time. So  get your gold ready

I set a reminder!

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Axle Stonehands

I have seen the staff-donated item and it is good and super super duper slap-yo-mama RARE! I forsee a bidding war between Chicken, Dr K, and maybe James Hendrick on this one! Lots of great items are up, some as low as 75k reserve for some very nice items! So use the public gate under promoted shopping to get to the WSF Auction house and see what's going on the block! (Or simply run west out of Luna a few screens - you cant miss it!

Dr. Kevorkian

Flint Fireforge

OK Folks Auction House is Full!!!!!!! And WoW look at staff item. Make sure to read book on staff item. This is right now a 1 of a kind item and may or may not be offered again ( quote from Noll ). There are a lot of very nice items even some donation items and a Luna Plot. I want to thank everyone who put up items and Staff for allowing the event and supporting the auction with a staff item. The Auction will be Friday April 17th at 7pm Central time. For those who didn't get n item up there will be another auction next month. Thanks again for all your support and lets make this a fun event. See ya all there.

The Winter

Some nice items there.

Topiary Llama
Donator Charger of the Fallen
Luna House Plot
Staff Item - Lighthouse
Tons of good weapons and armor
Other donator items

Make sure to go have a look and get an idea of what you'll be going after!
"If I take your life, it's nothing personal...just a boy and his toy gun dying for attention" J Lane

Flint Fireforge

Ok gonna have to add a new rule to the Auction.. Once an item is put up its up till the auction over. Sorry if this will be a problem for anyone but that's how its gonna have to be. The only way will let be taken down is if an item of equal value put up. Don't want this to be an issue the auction is for fun and people to make gold and buy items.

Axle Stonehands

That's a reasonable rule. Perhaps you should compose a rules list and post here so that there can be no misunderstandings to tarnish this great event.
I assumed that rule was a given, but some think differently.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman