Please log in.

P^M why Join CoM??

Started by Articus, August 23, 2010, 11:12:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dleatherus

[/url][/img]

Dleatherus

Trinsic Mayor

Dleatherus  give it up the story is old some of your people are cheaters man. You personally might not have cheated yourself, nor some of the people in your guild.I mean im not here saying all of Icem are cheats, the reality wether you like it or not is some are. I mean your guy violated rule 1c in your words to boot guy.I mean he should be banned for that yes or no? Even if he is only refreshing house if i go to the store and only steal a quarter item its still stealing.
Also why is noone in my guild  having accounts deleted? Oh we dont cheat over here i dont see my vendors being deleted. I dont sign in to my houses on the ground why is that?
 Also why should i thank you for no revert your the cause of the problem.If you werent caught no revert.How many people would have quit on a revert im betting a bunch. Losing people is bad for the server, so isnt cheating though.
Also why would i be jealous, that nonsense  I just dont like people that cheat. I like people that work hard for thier gear.You called me a scrub because my alt has not much gear, at least i didnt cheat to get imbuing mats to get gear. Let get this right because i know alot of people are thinking this you  guys didnt get banned because you donate alot of money.I mean if this was blizzard,osi,mythic,even ncsoft  alot of your guys would have been banned.Your guy violated rule 3 in the rules, then u talked about it.
     Also i dont care if you guys had a councselor on abc with Gizmo, this is Pandora man not abc. I dont care if Kaskade is your guild and P^M also oh yeah btw people talk all the time.Maybe you should think twice before sharing accounts someone might sign on your guy and have convos with your names.
 this made me laugh btw"but gizmo was right, if it wasn't you, it'd be some other little fuck who's jealous of wot others achieve through their hard work"
Is Giz Digital also shit talking me also? I hope so maybe i can get him burned at the stake tommorrow.

Deadmau5

So could anyone break this sentence down for me?  I can not understand it at all:
QuoteI dont care if Kaskade is your guild and P^M also oh yeah btw people talk all the time

Dleatherus

refreshing a guys house while he's away in r/l isn't exploiut or cheating ... though i agree it violated rule 1c

rule 1c was put in place so that you wouldn't have characters in opposing factions on each account farming silver etc from each other ... i can't speak for either kon or giz but i doubt if either give a toss that an account wos used for 10 secs, 10 mins wotever to refresh the house and greb a couple of rune books

it has been ages since art did that, but bel's account, as a result, wos 'linked' to art's and thus the confusion, nothing more, nothing less

as for the unravelling macro, i spoke directly with gizmo about this also ... and gizmo stated it wosn't for that the account wos deleetd, but for it showing 4 active accounts
i also told gizmo, and i don't think he'd mind me sharing what my opinion was regarding the unravelling macro, though our opinions might differ
how can it be an exploit to make exceptional cleavers at the soulforge with a 5,000 use tinkertool from the ingame toolbox, and unravel them to gain a magical residue, set up on a macro, but you can do the exact same thing in terms of crafting similar stuff with a multi-use tool in heartwood and get all the runics you want ... in fact gizmo was going to write a script to help those of us who are a bit computer stupid like myself, to do just that

i've never called you a scrub ... go back through this thread, reread, and get yer facts straight, and in fact have said despite you being a stupid little fuck, that you'll still be able to use the rune and reference library once it's up ..

and read carefully .. it's YOUR guild that has the person that used to be a counsellor on abc with gizmo .. i can't even begin to imagine if that person had been in our guild, what additional crap you'd be trying to throw at us

lot of folks talking shit about you now .. it's why i still feed your drama queen troll appetite so people can read both our posts and form their own opinions about each of us .. have a nice day :-)

Belphegor

Well, dude, all I can say is whatever. You can suck on my d*ck on a player run shard from now on or get on with your own life. What is interesting is that you guys got my house after Giz deleted my shit prematurely. You guys doing real estate together now? Maybe we need to take a look at -your- dealings, especially after you got B's house too.

Dleatherus

Quoteby Deadmau5 ยป Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:13 pm
So could anyone break this sentence down for me? I can not understand it at all:

I dont care if Kaskade is your guild and P^M also oh yeah btw people talk all the time

lol .. i have no idea mate ... priceless coming from a pratt who in his signature tag implies i should get a spellchecker lol

btw, though we be 'enemies' in game and have our heated exchanges, i appreciate your stepping up and calling trinsic out previously in this thread

i know i should probably just drop it altogether since like i sed, i'm feeding the troll, but it bothers me that folks can come here and make any accusation they want without any repercussion for their idiotic comments ... i'm holding the light up to trinsic's face, and i don't think even he likes wot he sees

Bobby Digital

ummmmmmmm me too

Mahavira

That's the reason Bele's account was deleted. Not Anderson, that account was deleted from exploiting a bug that people used to stockpile residue (afk), turn in for essences (afk), then turn into relics (afk). In very little time.

It doesn't take a genius to realize this was a bug, ignoring it now and trying to act like the accounts were deleted for another reason is shady as hell.

Trinsic Mayor

since your such a know it all  bulldawg dropped his own house i was running around luna found it on the ground. secondly since icem knows everything i own the house across from where yours fell.  I have vendors there i stock and check them alot i make good sales.Thats what i was doing when your house dropped   for your cheating.
 Also i've never called you a scrub ... go back through this thread, reread, and get yer facts straight, and in fact have said despite you being a stupid little fuck, that you'll still be able to use the rune and reference library once it's up .. .

You did in the infamous "tour" , while someone else was accusing me of owning no houses like a newb.Infact I walk out of the moongate into the "town" it teleports me downstairs into 1 tile. I try to move left right up down it crashes me, because i am banned.Stuck didnt work nor recall had to have someone gate me out .I could show you this if u would like its pretty funny.
oh according to you it has been ages since art did that, but bel's account, as a result, wos 'linked' to art's and thus the confusion, nothing more, nothing less
so can we let back in  the people caught duping over the years i mean it has been awhile according to your "rules"

People do talk shit about me but they know your only here because u donated a bunch of dollars.This is getting old either your post  fanatical rants or a pitch perfect parody of fanatical rant. Honestly if you actually beileve your own bullshit i cant tell the diffrence anymore.I mean it must be tough being so awesome having all the right answers knowing everything all the time. :roll:

Dleatherus

be happy for ya to point out the tile .. there's no intentional bug built into the place ... i know some folks using EC find it buggy/laggy in the town ... am curious if it's just for you it's bugged or for others also, if it's just for you, well ... ya brought it upon yerself

Rival

Heres just a few of the mistakes you have previously recently typed.

Quotesince your such a know it all bulldawg dropped

"Since you're such a know it all, Bulldawg dropped..."

Quotesecondly since icem knows everything

"Secondly, Since IECM knows everything"

And my favorite thus far!
Quoteonly here because u donated a bunch of dollars.
"......"
 :lol: i wish i knew "Dollars" grew in bunches sooner!

Trinsic Mayor

hey Niro i changed  my sig just for you

Bobby Digital

i feel the love surrounding me

Rachel

I find it humorous that you(trinsic) never said your guild uses an ingame system to get mats. I did not make the residue but I do not see how it is illegal by any means. Maybe I need to freshen up on my uo ethics but scripts for gathering other resources are legal such as mining, heartwood questers, bods etc etc. The rule "8. Do not use 2 characters to PVM or PVP, or to macro items or gold." is very ambiguous as previously mentioned. Although you can get gold from imbuing materials you can also get them from bod rewards and hw quests and mining and lumberjacking and so on. I honestly do not see the difference. Not being a smart ass but how is this an exploit when the others are not?

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman