Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

IM SORRY

Started by King Kong, September 13, 2010, 04:04:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Kong

As most you know we had to do between a 30 hour and 1 week revert. Not a huge deal in the scheme of things, but I was a player once and know how hard it is to work, and I think I took care of most of you.

Police and Gizmo got access to a GM account last night and literally destroyed server... So you guys want to make rumors about me, well I have had your back from day one, I created this shard and I have been here everyday the whole time. So you can see what kind of people my old staff was and why they are no longer here. But server is back to normal now.

I am so sorry about this small revert, some will be happy some won't be, but I promise you we will forget about it tomorrow.

This has never happened in a year of Pandora and will never happen again. Like I said I was heartbroken by it, just being betrayed.

Thanks so much for understanding...

Some of you been saying weird stuff has been happening lately? That's why. (Armor deleted, muffins in pack, houses dropping) All little slow stuff to take down shard because they got jealous when they started their own.

I will take care of you guys

Love you all

- Kon

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Kon you know we love ya.  It will work out in the end ;)

Dleatherus

it's not you that has to apologise kon, it's the moron's that did the hacking/messing the shard up

this will be one of those things we get through and come out of stronger ... for the gizmo/police/trinsic mayor crowd ... seems my disgust, concerns and misgivings were well founded

it's quite one thing to disagree with a server/it's staff/owner, and leave and start your own server, it's a completely different matter to come back and screw over not only the server, but the many folks in the community at large who dedicate time and effort to play and have fun here

i'd rant for longer but know i get carried away  :lol:

Balthazer

They started their own shard?

After this they think anyone would even think about going there?

Anyway, Kon no worries -- Just means we all have to get our stuff back up - and thats the fun part of the game :)

Dleatherus

aye .. and i just heard gizmo in vent .. and it seems he's genuinely upset that police did this .. it had to be one of them with gm access ...

giz .. if ya hand no hand in this .. i apologize publicly for thinking that ya did

kon will get it sorted

Piino

Sorry that this has happened, very upsetting for all of us. Kon, you have our continued support and appreciation.

Alifanfaron

Jaxson

Same here.

I donated within the last few days, and as I said in my pm...I don't want any of it replaced.

What you did more than made up for anything I could have lost in the last few days. It screwed me on a lot of things, helped me on some others...but all in all...it's nothing compared to the headache our owner has had to deal with.

I'm sure there will be some who will aggravate you to replace every little thing. That comes with the territory too.

Just know there are some...if not most of us, who appreciate your hard work, and who will take one for the team.

It's what makes us the best shard.

Thanks again boss.

Kellyn

It sucks... I'm angry...

I'll get over it...

Konstantine, yea, I flipped out, as did a lot of us, and I'm sorry.

You're a great guy who runs a great server.

I have no plans to leave this place. Keep it up man

Ravenshadow

I'm glad that i joined this server and i'm glad that your fixing everything that  happen, and i know you'll work hard to please everyone. I'll be here to show my support.

Adrahil

Glad its being fixed tho id done extremely well out of the revert looting a dropped house and getting all 120 skills. Gonna suck having to go back to having nothing but if it can be done then it should.

Karzack

Well, this explains what happened to my statues and such.  :)  All is good Kon.  It's not your fault people are retared/a-holes/"insert name here".

Stab You With a Dick

Some people are just failures at creating, so they just destroy.

We'll see it again and again through life.

Cheers to the people sorting out this mess.

wavegrvy

Thanks for fixing the revert, my daughter was crushed when I told her the char we made together might be lost, you guys have made my day, and hers when she see all her hard work wasnt lost....you have my loyalty from here out!

Shirey Jenkins

You don't have to be sorry Kon. You are a great guy and I would have stayed no matter what. You have a grear shard! I did bring a friend over from OSI about a week ago, so I hope her char is still here :) Cheers bud!

King Kong

Gizmo was awesome helped us fix the issue what Police did --

So send Giz a thank you PM

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman