Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Electro Jason

Started by Electo Jason, June 25, 2014, 06:34:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Electo Jason

Srry my comp broke is why ive been gone so long.   not sure i will be back as i am sure my houses are gone with everything i had.  posting from my xbox now. miss ya all and PKing some of yah more lol.

WAR "Warcry"   "Commander"
Sheriff Of Moonglow

SoP "Seekers of Peace"

Horns Nigel

Hails Jas, I wondered what happened to you, no worries about coming back, we got you covered, whatever you need, just get a new comp and get your butt back here   :P....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

GM NollKoll

Possible and hopefully welcome back ^^ im sure there are alot of players here that could help ya get back on your feet.. (that in turn will make sure their feet wont be pointing downwards by you for a little while atleast)
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

Electo Jason

haha  i miss good ole noll spawning monsters in house/random killing me.  The only thing that sux was i was stocked on mats/resources and had all coins and pbucks in house had tons.  Of course my Noll event items/vendor mall. Just hope someone i like got it all .  might take a bit to get a comp to i got fired for posting here during work lol      Xbox ID- TragedyFollows  for those who wanna chat.     BEWARE OF THE RED!!!!
WAR "Warcry"   "Commander"
Sheriff Of Moonglow

SoP "Seekers of Peace"

TheGrimReaper

REDS! :o I'm scared of those bad boys... *Shivers*

Horns Nigel

Ummm Jas, thats why there are cell phones, never use computers at work to post  LOL....Nigel

I like the reds, most of them dont ever bother me, unless Noll tells them where I am on global chat  :P
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Tyrone Biggums

Grim you being afraid of refs explains why u went blue  :P

And yea Nigel I needed your head that day. My bad

GM NollKoll

Quote from: Horns Nigel on June 26, 2014, 04:18:54 PM
Ummm Jas, thats why there are cell phones, never use computers at work to post  LOL....Nigel

I like the reds, most of them dont ever bother me, unless Noll tells them where I am on global chat  :P

Ofc. they dont bother you. You are stealthed all the time, hugging the wall's of dungeons and mountains, even if it is a 200 tiles reroute. And as fast as a random npc with a name your unfamiliar with, you walk away from it, so you can recall to safety. =P
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

TheGrimReaper

Quote from: Tyrone Biggums on June 26, 2014, 07:59:22 PM

Excactly, I'm so scared of reds, that I was scared of myself and had to do something about it... Well imagine being paranoid of yourself... Totally not cool! But I made it to the Bluezone!

Gasper Le Marc

Quote from: TheGrimReaper on June 28, 2014, 06:57:20 AM
Quote from: Tyrone Biggums on June 26, 2014, 07:59:22 PM

Excactly, I'm so scared of reds, that I was scared of myself and had to do something about it... Well imagine being paranoid of yourself... Totally not cool! But I made it to the Bluezone!

Even in the bluezone nobody is safe

Your pockets may be fill with treasures unknown to the rest of the world, but there is always somebody watching from the corners of the walls , praying you make a slip up

Legendary Thief of Pandora

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]