Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Friendly PK

Started by Walker, August 01, 2013, 10:25:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Walker

Seems that with the addition of experience on gear and such more people will probably be in fel, so to give everyone a heads up I plan to start PKing players just for some fun. I'm of the friendly PK side though, not there to grief or take your items or anything. I'll most likely just fight with you some, if you die I'll rez you and be on my way.

Of course if you flame me or cuss me or anything that will of course make me mad, just take that into consideration.

Anyway just wanted everyone to know and give them a heads up, to clarify again it's just for fun.

rocktuff

Cool I actually love the danger of pkers coming around but yes it is def cool to not steal items and even offer a rez....hope more reds will be around fel...
Long Live John Elway

Horns Nigel

Make love, not war  :).....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Saturn

I will either go down with a fight...or kicking and screaming like a toddler. So be warned, one way or another, it will be ugly.   ;D
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Walker

rocktuff

We had some world pvp going on last week with ya around the primal litch spawn and I have to tell ya that was amazing fun seeing you pick us apart 1 by 1 trying to chase ya down set up traps to get ya (but didn't) lol was a very fun time more people should get into this type of fun...
Long Live John Elway

Electo Jason

Be warned Drag i will disarm you and run away screaming like a little girl while you are getting your wep back on lol
WAR "Warcry"   "Commander"
Sheriff Of Moonglow

SoP "Seekers of Peace"

Horns Nigel

whiteboy6965

lol ill join u if i ever get my account back... the server needs reds lol....and its not like id need items lol! i might take regs tho... i hate spending money on those >:)

rocktuff

how did ya loser your account... Kon and vorspire are good people appoligize for your wrong doing and bring some reds back to kill in fellucia
Long Live John Elway

Horns Nigel

Aye, how did you loose your acct.?  I know they were offering amnesty awhile back......Nigel

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111