Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Wraith form in Duels

Started by Articus, September 02, 2010, 11:11:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Articus

When talking to some of the more elite pvpers recently I learnt that when in a duel it was an unspoken rule to not use certain spells.

I know some people are going to say I will do whatever I want thankyou very much.

My point is I have heard this from some pvpers on this shard that i respect most. Guys with alot of experience.

I think it should be considered a faux pas to use Wraith Form in Duels and would appreciate feedback from some of the high level pvpers on Pandora.

Mana Drain is brutal in a duel, It just crushes you when you are already low on mana.

If it were a mana Leech sure that's a legit tactic, The drain is cheap.

This is only my opinion please feel free to discuss.

I don't want to see everybody using Wraith Form, because lets face it there is little to no penalty for being in this form.

Seeya in Pandora

Articus/Anderson

Jar Jar

I agree, ban in duels imo :)

Bobby Digital

On one hand I agree 100%, get rid of it....

But after some extenuous thought on the subject, wraith form draining your opponents mana and a mage dexxing someone down with triple hit spell weapons (not saying names) would both be somewhat in the same category. I mean, I don't personally use wraith form in a duel unless we've fought for 2+ minutes and i'm tapped for mana 100%. I'll change my hotkey to lich form if we'll use regular 1 hitspell weapons and nobody uses blood oath/strangle...

ON the other hand.... I'm in the process of making one of these retarded OP weapons myself so I can't really point fingers either, just making some light of the subject in comparisson with some of the things most people will say to you when being told not to use wraith form. I don't bitch about ANYTHING in a duel other than Blood Oath or Strangle....

Okay I'm not sure I made alot of sense on here because I'm only half awake on Labor Day morning and havne't had a full cup of coffee yet, just rememberred that you asked me to check it out and figured I'd do so since the server is down.

P.S. Love the war axe  ;)

Astax

Oh that's pretty good bobby. If the shoe fits i guess. I find wraithform fair if ur suit has no mana regen and the other guy has 30 mana regen. It takes time to get good mana regen to be honest. Other stats are just more important for people starting out.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman