Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

WPT (World Poker Tour)

Started by Tralithion, June 05, 2010, 11:38:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tralithion

I did not see a suggestion spot so if this is in the wrong place just tell me.  But anyhow i happened to see the texas hold em dealers yesterday and i sat down and played me a game, i found it was verry easy and i actually had some fun. When i was done i started thinking it would be cool if the shard held a wpt.  They could even give the wpt bracelet just like the real deal.  Ideas as to what the bracelet does could be luck or maybe increase gold dropped off creatures whoo knows, if anyone else has any suggestions feel free to post them.  All feedback is appreciated.

King Kong

yeah it would be cool -- there is actually tourny style on those tables, only thing is it takes awhile, so would have to be planned out

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Dleatherus

i'd be up fer it

Sean

I'd play.

Razzyl

I really like the idea of the winner(s) getting prizes other then cash. What if the bracelet had some nice luck (and maybe other stats) on it but had a timer so it lasted only like a month until the next tournament where the next (or same) winner would get another bracelet (like defending the title!).

Dleatherus

razzyl ... i think the idea of some uber temporary artifact is brilliant :-)

G606

Cash or prizes it sounds like fun either way.  A good chance for us all to set down our swords and spellbooks for a while and enjoy some cards for glory and fame.  I'm all in if you get in going and I'm not stuck at work.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman