Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Wow, stuff has changed...

Started by wickedfox, May 01, 2013, 11:11:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wickedfox

I recently helped fund Lord British's kickstarter campaign, which made me nostalgic... so now here I am, trying to remember how to play UO again.  Puttering around trying to re-figure things out and happy to see all the content I missed.

I used to be on the Napa Valley shard, beginning way back when UO started in 1997.  I think I quit just a little bit after boats and travel on water became available.  Alas, I can't remember my guild name anymore.  I used to be Kendra there, though.  I miss my tank mage.

My main goal at the moment is that I really want to build a custom house that's more than the size of postage stamp - so I'm trying to figure out how to make money here.  It's a bit of a slog.  I feel kind of shortbus about it, like there's probably obvious things I am missing.

I enjoy crafting and PvM.  Not a PvPer.  Scouting guilds to join at some point.

Say 'Hi' if you see me! :)

-Wicked Fox, Sira, Syral
~ Wicked Fox, Sira, Summer Rain ~

Oniel

I too helped fund Shroud Of The Avatar.. cant wait for alpha! ..for a guild i suggest SOP (seekers of peace) Welcome to the shard

Maximilliean

Hi WickedFox,

Welcome to Pandora.
------
"Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs."

Horns Nigel

Hails and Welcome, I was also at Napa from the beginning, Im sure we may have bumped into each other at some point, The guild I was in was BOD, welcome and glad to see you have returned....

If you need anything or want to join our guild drop me a line...Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

wickedfox

Thanks everyone - just joined SoP and am well on my way to escaping my re-newbieness.  ;)

Beryl

Welcome to SoP Sira! Glad to have you!
WHAT is THAT???

King Kong

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Angel0178

Welcome Sira. My name is Michael Helmsley, and I believe I saw you last evening with Nigel. Welcome to Pandora, and if you need any help, I am also available to help

Saturn

Welcome! And isnt it crazy to think that game you played back in 1997 is still around? amirite?!
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Horns Nigel

The funny part is when you bump into peeps that were on the same shard as you back in 97, Sira and I were both on Napa back then, its so fun to talk about the old days...

BTW, Sira asked me a good question, is there anyway to find out all the guild names from a shard back in 97?...Nigel

wickedfox

I found this thread with some posts from people whose names I swear I recognize:

http://forums.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=23485&sid=bdb8327bb92ba1cbc8f441ae3cd9e89f

I think I recognize Nigel's old name too, somehow.  So hard to remember!  I'll keep looking.  :)

...and as I was typing this I suddenly remembered the name of the first person I ran into that helped me!  Her name was Saucy Wench.  How could I possible forget that name?! lol.

Horns Nigel

Great thread, yes I knew some of them and yes I also knew sausy wench   lol...ahh the good ol days...Nigel

Raj

Welcome to Pandora and SoP. If you need any help, I am always willing and usually able.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman