Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Publish 14

Started by Xeen, December 15, 2010, 01:53:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xeen

HAPPY HOLIDAYS
-- Happy Holidays from the staff!  To celebrate, we have decided to add some special monsters, items, and (of course) Christmas Pandora Coins!
-- This year, the staff of the North Pole has grown weary of making presents and has gone on a killing rampage!  Find them in snow covered areas throughout Pandora!
-- The following creatures have been added to Pandora and drop Christmas Pandora Coins and have a small chance to drop some of the items purchased with them:
   -- Evil Santa Claus
   -- Evil Mrs. Claus
   -- Santa's Evil Reindeer
   -- Santa's Elf
   -- NOTE:  All of these creatures are the difficulty of Lesser Pandora Coin Mobs.
-- Similar to the Halloween Invasion, we have set up a viewing room to see the possible items you can get during this event.
-- UNLIKE the Halloween event, any items that drop will drop ON THE CORPSE of the monster.

MINOR CHANGES
-- Added Energy Resist Removal Rune to the imbuing menu.
-- Skill Bonuses no longer count towards item property cap.
-- Fixed a minor bug that prevent the Quas Rune (Hit Mana Leech) from being imbuable past 5 intensity.
-- Fixed an exploit involving Resource Boxes.
-- Fixed an exploit involving Spell Channeling, Item Bless and Good Luck deeds.

CHANGES TO POWER SCROLLS
-- 105 Power scrolls drop from all champions.
-- Scroll Binders are now craftable via the Inscription system with a new ingredient, Wood Pulp.
-- These items allow you to bind Power Scrolls, Stat Scrolls, and Scrolls of Transcendence together to creater higher level scrolls.
-- To craft a Scroll Binder, you must have a minimum of 75 Inscription and One Wood Pulp.
-- To attain Wood Pulp, you must have a minimum of 60 cooking and have one Bark Fragment and one Water.
-- Using a scroll binder will consume the scroll.  This is NOT REVERSABLE!
-- Scroll Binders are cursed, and are transferable to other players.
Xeen
Lead Pandora Developer / Co-Owner
xeenuo@live.com

Xeen

To clarify a few things:

To use a scroll binder, Double click it and target one of three scrolls: a Power Scroll, a Stat Power Scroll, or a Scroll of Transcendence.  This will BIND that scroll to the scroll binder, effectively "storing" that scroll inside the binder.  From that point forward, you can only use that scroll binder with THAT type of scroll (example, if you put in 110 magery, you can only combine that binder with 110 magery).  When you have combined the required number of scrolls (different for every source scroll level), it will add a powerscroll of the next level up to your pack.  Again, for clarities sake, if you added the 12 required 110 Magery scrolls to the binder, then out would pop a 115 magery.  If you combine the required SOT's all the way up to 5.0, you would get a 5.0 SOT back.

Also, the Evil Reindeer spawn has been adjusted.  They also have a 1/100 chance to drop one of santas eight reindeer (These are flippable, so whichever sleigh they will fit with it.
Xeen
xeenuo@live.com

Bearman

Hi

Firstly I'd like to say thanks for the Xmas spawn and rewards it's all been fun so far.
Is there any chance of giving us a date when it will all be over so we can cash in all
our coins before the reward room closes.

Thanks.

Xeen

I will keep the event open through the first, and will leave the reward room up for a week after that.
Xeen
xeenuo@live.com

ManicWombat

Quote from: "Bearman"Hi

Firstly I'd like to say thanks for the Xmas spawn and rewards it's all been fun so far.
Is there any chance of giving us a date when it will all be over so we can cash in all
our coins before the reward room closes.

Thanks.

Have to Second that! Thank You, it's always nice to have event's for the Holidays!  I Luv rares and Luv collecting them.   :ugeek:

draco

Ya same here the event was fun... thanks for setting it up for us..
U GMs rock sometimes better then other times but u still rock..

can't wait for the next event.... keep them commin :D g...
You All Know Me "MoeMoe"
Something To Say.. And Not All Good.
"Remember MoeMoe Got The Color Dyes For The Right Price"

Bearman

Hi

Now that the event is drawing to an end is there any chance we can see the Xmas spawn return to
when it spawned like mad? It'll give us that one last chance to get the things we want ;-)

Cuemif Sampset

Quote from: "Bearman"Hi

Now that the event is drawing to an end is there any chance we can see the Xmas spawn return to
when it spawned like mad? It'll give us that one last chance to get the things we want ;-)

I like it lets get it done :P

Lilith

I suppose I could pop around and put up a few more spawners. Also, the Fel maps have more spawners set up than those with a Trammel rule set. ;)

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman