Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Publish 31.4 - 2/18/2012

Started by King Kong, February 18, 2012, 09:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Kong

Toolbar

- There is now a player toolbar at the top of your screen. The ones in blue stay, the ones in white, you can edit yourself to whatever you want. You can put in Phrases (words, or sayings), Commands (like time for [time) or URL, Web Links. Click the green buttons next to each one to edit it. If you want to minimize it or fully close it, just click on Pandora Toolbar and you have options. Note* that if you keep it minimized it will stay like that when you log back in. If you exit it fully, it will come back up when you log in, or you can type [toolbar to bring it back up.

Tweaks

Couple of tweaks as we slowly balance everything out. (remember tweaks sometimes I are not final) Folks also keep in mind, there will be a lot of tweaks within the next month. If something is off, don't worry we will fix it.

- Poison spell is about .10th of a second faster, which makes it .10th of a second faster than Cure spell.

- Arch Cure will take a tiny longer to cast.

- 1st Level Heal Spell will heal less. No other changes made with it. It will still cast extremely fast.

- Ability double shot will take much more mana, as it's a very high damage ability and should be thought about before using.

- White Wyrms have been fixed, all of them were deleted off shard as they would have bugged out for you. They also got a buff, they can range from 400 str to 1000 Hit Points -- Tame a good one!

- Polar Bears are tamable again (after newly spawned ones are killed). They take 3 slots, and are actually quite a nice pet for taming skill at 35.1

- Gargoyle throwing abilities work again. (and I think their pretty nice) Boomerang: MysticArc, Concussion Blow //Cyclone: MovingShot, InfusedThrow //Soul Glive: ArmorIgnore, MortalStrike

- Throwing Ability 'Infused Throw' will use a bit more mana.

- Boomerang will throw from a bit farther away

- Skeletal Dragon Renowned shouldn't 1 shot people anymore. (Sorry forgot to turn his breath off)

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman