Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Afk Shop Gating

Started by Oniel, March 02, 2012, 07:51:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oniel

Are we not supposed to gate in luna anymore? i was just asking, beacuse my toon was gating in luna, the poof she was in brit... i only ask, so i know where to gate. :) dont want to break any rules

Maggdalena

Brit Bank is the cool place to gate from :)
Don't ask too many questions about what goes on at Alifanfaron's house on Weird Wednesdays. You might not be prepared for the answers.

King Kong

I am slowly getting people used to gating in brit -- Too many complain in Luna it's so small that no one can read anyone's messages saying what they are selling.

Start using Brit bank!

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Casho

Anyway I dont read what they are telling.
If I am looking for something special I am going from shop to shop until I found it.

If we realy want to change something we could place a fix gate near luna, brit and insula (or simple implement into gatesystem) to a region far away.
At this region everyone could place their gaters and babble like they want to.
An extra region only for gaters.

Or a gatestone to which everyone can give a well named rune (maybe it is possible to add a small text) and have to pay a daily tax.
the gatestone could stand at different places like brit, luna, insula (any important places)
each gatestone on which the runes are shown raises the daily tax (only luna = 1x tax, for luna and brit = 2x tax etc.) and gaters are not allowed anymore..or something like that...maybe nice gold sink btw
(gateing to the shops itself should not cost any)

or a lot of gatestones at luna steps(or somewhere else) and ppl can rent them to link the gate to their shop and type a few words to describe
(gateing to the shops itself should not cost any)

just a few thoughts about

King Kong

Not bad ideas by any means.

I just simply miss the days at britain bank...

"Selling small house! Along the water!"

:lol:

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Gasper Le Marc

Even better idea, utilize one of our not so utilized towns such as errr Delucia or something, and make a market place there specifically for vendors, then what we do is upheave all the houses in Luna and vacate them there or something, Luna is very busy but change is in order,

Just my 2 cents, im just thinking about all the thievery that could take place, but my contribution is done.

Good day
Legendary Thief of Pandora

Angel0178

Yeah, how come the player mall got closed down. I always that was a good idea. Just my ... hey Gasper, come back with my 2 cents, blast you!!

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman