Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Are ya ready to rumble?

Started by King Kong, March 20, 2012, 01:59:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Kong

Within the next couple days... (I know, I know, but want it to run flawless)

We will be putting the event and battle system in soon. I won't tell you everything here, but it will run about 30+ battles a day, to start there will be about 4-5 different ones.

They will run automatically at certain times, and some will be when enough people have signed up they will start.

It's easy as heck. You just type [pvpbattles or use a stone in areas. There will be a list of each battle on Pandora, it's status, and how long until it starts preparing (5 minutes before the actual battle)  You will have the option to join the que anytime for any battle, if the battle has a bit before it starts, don't worry a window will pop up asking you if you want to go to it, 5 minutes before it starts! If you see the message appear in the corner that a battle is starting, kind of like the daily pvp now, then you can just join then!

CTF (Capture the flag) will be apart of this in future, but we their is still somethings to add to that, but it is coming.

Most of these battles will be in free for all style of fighting, so even a new player has a shot of winning.

Also their will be field pvp style battles, where it's like you are out in the field. (like the broken moonglow we used for zombie's Halloween event and valentine's event)

When we put these in, I encourage new players to join them!
But why? I don't pvp!

Because you never die in them, you don't lose insurance, there is nothing to lose at all, and everyone at least get 1 pvp coin which you can buy awesome stuff with! And I will be the first to say that PvP (player vs player) is one of the funnest things in UO if you're good at it. This will allow you to start practicing, getting you there where you're not nervous. Also it might be fun to run around while people are trying to kill you knowing you have nothing to lose and only to gain! ha

Oh and there will be good upgrades to pvp store soon! So save those pvp coins!

Remember, this system is a huge system and we will be adding on to it as time goes. After we inject the first couple battles, we will be began more work on CTF and PvM Battles that work just like this!

Here is me on test server in one of the smallest arenas looking at our arena cleaner upper who hangs in their spitting blood every where and cleaning it up when the arena isn't being used!

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman