Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

New Fishing Quest

Started by Horns Nigel, August 28, 2012, 12:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaxarus

Uhm, wouldn't it be better if the NPC just would tell you what kind of fish he wants you to bring him? Fishing for hours and use trial by error is not really fun... :)

Tys

"My name is my name."

Jupiter

Can't you just give them to Shmee one by one?

Horns Nigel

I haven't tried to give them to Capt. Smee one at a time?  But i highly doubt that it will work, all quests need to be completed before you can just hand anything over.....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Starnix

You have to have all the quest items in your pack in order to turn in the quest.  Still trying to find skinny crabs!

Oh..and this morning I was banned from chat for saying Osiredon. :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

zaxarus

Quote from: Starnix on August 31, 2012, 09:48:51 AM
You have to have all the quest items in your pack in order to turn in the quest.  Still trying to find skinny crabs!

Oh..and this morning I was banned from chat for saying Osiredon. :)

Yes, don't say it.^^
Tys

"My name is my name."

Synkara

Eh it's got a few kinks but overall is fairly easy to do once you get the hang of it. I have found that if you fish on a galleon and throw the rejects on the deck, by the time you find the quest fish and fish up 10...hand em in and most likely your next quest item will be flopping around on the deck somewhere.

Considering the quest itself is supposed to involve sailing all over the place to other ports and not being able to dock your ship without cancelling the quest...I'd say having to find the quest item is a fair trade in for the time you would have spent doing all that.

Horns Nigel

Yeah, dont say"rock" crabs either  hehe
I have been doing all of mine from the docks and with great success, not sure docking the boat applies on this shard?  I know it says it on the website, but as the King said don't over think this, this isn't OSI....Nigel

Kysiara

Quote from: Starnix on August 29, 2012, 07:33:49 PM
Thanks for the response.  Yes I had to toggle quest item to know what exactly I was fishing for.  It's definitely Rock Crabs.

Is there any way to increase how much a backpack holds besides increasing your strength with strength potions?

Stay on a boat with a lot of Beetles :)

I only fished in the last 3 day - get a lot of chance to call charybdis (3x  5baituses)  and just only once worked  :(
On every new coordinates i waste my uses for fish or something :((

Synkara

If you happen to find yourself going through all your fish, crabs, and lobsters with no luck finding the quest item...there is a possibility your item may be the Pike. For some reason when you fish up a Pike you get the actual weapon rather than the fish :)

Horns Nigel

Yes, I have been collecting those pikes just in case they turn up on one of my future quests,  Ty.......Nigel

aalbiel

fyi if you use macro to move fish, the quest fish will not move thus revealing itself.

Johana

When using the dialog menus for the fishing quest giver, chose the continue button (not accept) to find out what fish they want before you accept the quest.  This should take the mystery out of what you need for the quest.  To do this quest with any kind or proficiency consider a resource box.  Hope this helps.

BlackPlauge

i keep trying to join the fishing guild but it wont let me

cannavarojo9

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]