Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Sad Sad day for Pandora UO

Started by Tyrone Biggums, June 30, 2014, 11:13:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrone Biggums

Such a sad day in UO.

This was sent to me. I noticed that someone had done a baracoon so I decided to check spawns. What do you know I find him at dastard. I attacked him and rather then even fighting he beelines it for the entrence, I killed him. Now rather then calling for backup from one of the largest guilds on Pandora ( Grim is  a good pvp'r and he was on so no excuses saying everyone was afk or no one from his guild was on) he sends me this. Not only is this a  rage log but it's saying he is going to play a crap MMO because he's upset that there is PvP in this game? First I would like to say Grim PLEASE PLEASE either guard your guilds spawns or maybe teach them how to defend themselves long enough to call for backup. I know Tys and Falada can also fight. I haven't seen them in awhile and everyone has personal issues so I do not blame them. Honestly if everyone is  going to quit because I check spawns and kill everyone that's not guilded or has a young tag well that's  pretty sad. I took some time off and I noticed there was free spawning when I came back. I couldn't wait to gear up and HOPE  for a fight. Now it turned into "I can't spawn I quit" Good lord  this game was based off PvP before tram was even around. I get it some people hate pvp and stay far away  from it. If your going to spawn then either protect yourself or roll in a group. Spawns  were not created to solo all day. They were made for a group activity years ago. Now that  this shard has awesome gear and more hp we CAN solo champs and things.

I just want to know when the shard changed into all trammies? When H20 left? When doom was changed to tram? When SOUL came back? Seriously all I hear is people telling me we are ruining the shard  yet NO ONE else pvps/raids. I remember not getting a spawn off for a year trying every night and guilds camming them so right when the boss was up they would kill us  then the champ. You guys are lucky. We don't run cams. We manually check them. If you spawned in groups you would get a spawn done before  we had time  to check them. Instead you cry cause u can't solo all day without getting raided.

Good Game WSF, KDL, OSS. I've been called ugly in world chat (KDL) an ass (OSS) and told I'm ruining the game (WSF)

Rage log? Cry more? Learn how to defend yourselves? Good lord this is UO. PvP is part of it. Grow up.

When members of SOUL were completely ignored during diddy kongs scavenger hunt it wasn't bought up at all (until now) and I had to argue for 30 mins to even get the event item even though  I was the only one who had  the items.

If this post gets me in trouble whatever it's the truth. Take it how you want. At this point you can't even kill someone on this shard without them crying to everyone and anyone they can.

**Edit Enre and Bepurb (I assume there the same person because of their fighting style) DO stay and fight over and over. Respect to him, Grimreaper for fighting (and usually killing me) and Dway who fought so hard he won his way into SOUL. Those 3 are the only ones lately to stay and give me a fun time.

TheGrimReaper

I've told my guildies many times to tell me if they are doing champ and if someone not from WSF comes there, they should tell me right away and I'll be there. Tho I have been only told once and it was Zlo 3 months ago I think or 4 in Ancient Cove, after that I haven't heard anything. And I also know how it feels for you Tyrone, I was in the same position about 1-2years ago, but alone lol people got really mad at me for killing them, but anyways, WSF for now on, if you're in Fel zone killing champ/ anything and a not wanted quest shows up, let me know the location and all of sudden I'm there to protect. If I'm afk at that time, I'm sorry, but I do try my best to check things time to time.

Horns Nigel

Dont let this bother you, its always been part of the game.
Its simple, if you dont like PVP then stay out of the zones, otherwise you take the risk!

You cant let the complainers bother you, ive seen many come and go on this shard in the last 4yrs, they used to bother me, now I just ignore them.

Grim, as always Total Class, thats why people here like and respect you, also helps to know you have seen me in Fel and not Killed me.  LOL

Anyways guys, just enjoy your own style of play and ignore the rest, because in the end none of it matters anyways....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111