Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Wall in Daily PVP

Started by Johana, February 06, 2015, 04:10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drake11

agreed outkast, you can try to run around in circles, wont be doing it long lol, the aspect of movement is an integral part of pvp, if you stand around in a fight your gonna get whooped no matter what

and sure tys, you antagonized it, i finsihed it, we can stop now if you want
Imperator of Warcry [WAR]
Commanding Lord of the House of Targaryen

zaxarus

Of course... lol  ::)

Let's make a poll, like Jo suggested. If it stays, you join Daily. Get your name finally on that list. :D

Tys

"My name is my name."

Drake11

sure make a poll, but i still wont do daily, i generally leave that for folks who need practice

zaxarus

Quote from: Drake11 on February 07, 2015, 02:40:58 PM
sure make a poll, but i still wont do daily, i generally leave that for folks who need practice

This is too funny now. :D

Tys

"My name is my name."

Drake11

im just posting my opinion on the matter, not sure why folks keep trying to turn this into a flamefest, must not like me or something lol, but it is what it is, the wall should stay imo, great addition

Johana

If you don't join daily your opinion does not count.  Could we get a moderator to delete the post please.

zaxarus

Oh i am absolutely not flaming, i am amused.
Tys

"My name is my name."

Falada

But why post if it does not affect you? Since you dont even go there, what do you have from the wall staying there?
greets Fala

Outkast

Complaining is all I hear.  Great job on the wall it is perfect for pvp, instead of just throwing two players in a closet size arena.  Which requires no skill but hitting a macro and hoping for the best...

Drake11

geez talk about upsetting the hierarchy, you dont have to gank me on the boards, you try to gank me enough in game, just waiting for the everyone cast flamestrike command lol, i thought all opinions mattered, youre just trying to filter out opinions that you dont like, as always, plus ive probably won daily more times than you guys have done it combined, so id say i have a bit of knowledge on the matter, at least the battles are off atm, dont have to worry about you guys queing up and letting a preset person kill everyone to exploit the system lol

zaxarus

I thought this is an open discussion? In the end Kon has the final word, so we could just stop. Or state our opinions. What i did...
It is a duel arena. Not a circus, not field.

And Drak, finally we reached what it was really about.^^ Thank you!

Tys

"My name is my name."

Johana

If this thread leads to no where but a flame war consider taking down the wall and allowing wall of stone to be cast.  By far a more tactical move on the side of a player and it can be countered with dispel field not a game of ring around the rosie.

Johana

Moderator pls keep this thread on topic.

Drake11

love it when ya post random stuff because ya got nothing to say about it, and as i said, i posted my opinion, you started taking shots, then begged your guild to get on here and start taking shots, just to try to enforce your opinion, its not going to work, sure take the wall out if you must, it wont matter too terribly much, just gives everyone the opportunity to make it as even as possible, as i also stated, the amusing thing is, everyone sees you starting it, but me giving point to point reasons as to why its good, and you just attempting to flame me, a circus? really?

Falada

I'm pretty sure i can talk for myself and don't need anybody to tell me to. I posted MY opinion on this and that's it.
greets Fala

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]