Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Very Happy to meet you all!

Started by ksilverbow, May 08, 2015, 08:19:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ksilverbow

I am new to the shard by about oh 3 days or so and I am very happy here so far. I have met a few of you and found out I already knew one of the members here. I love how friendly everyone here is. I am tickled to find a new family to play with, and am looking forward to calling this home.

I am not new to UO I am a veteran of Catskills and Atlantic from EA UO as well as have played many free shards, some that have died some that have become a desert so to speak. I have also been an owner, and staff of shards so I understand what aggravates staff and am sympathetic to them and all they go through for us.

I am used to playing a mage/tamer/archer/bard on free shards that allow that kind of thing, and am looking forward to playing one here and learning all the new content I have not seen before.

I am a writer and a jewelry designer by trade in real life however if i make spelling mistakes just ignore them when  i am gaming i am not worried about work.

Again lovely to meet you all and can't wait to meet more of you.

GM NollKoll

Welcome ^^,

Nice to see that you have seen both sides of UO, even though there issnt usually an issue with players annoying me.. Just maybe that James Hendrik going around being all buttery and stuff...

But.. since you wrote what you did, i would like to see the pimpiest bling bling you ever created =P or a uo replica of a bracelet or something ^^,
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

ksilverbow

Oh wow that would have been years ago! I don't have any pictures since computer crash.. I have a picture of a house I re-created of one i saw, and I love it so much that i recreate it over and over.. just hard to do it without gm skills. the decorating of it that is.

But pimpiest bling? Hmm let me think, it was a jewelry set for a fellow seer friend had a total of 100lrc 100lmc and had 70 in all resists on it as well as fc/fcr. (there were probably other things on it i may not be able to remember)  That was back in the before time (2004 or around in there) before all this new stuff we need on it to survive. It was colored in her favorite color blaze and I made her go on a treasure hunt for it, and when she got to her destination it was in a gift wrapped box with all of us there to say happy birthday.  (The seers on our shard were basically players with very limited gm rights. they couldn't fix things they were basically liaisons between us and the players.)

I was always doing things like that for special occasions. As well as spontaneous hunts that would pop up out of no where when you weren't looking, with a special item on the boss at the end. So our shard was always on it's toes never knowing when we would strike. (I went by GM Starfire as I wanted my Kiria Silverbow char to be able to play with)

GM NollKoll

Was talking about some real life jewelry creations :-P
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

Falada

We already met and talked a lot but still here again: Welcome to Pandora  :D
greets Fala

The Winter

Quote from: GM NollKoll on May 08, 2015, 11:06:59 AM
Welcome ^^,

Nice to see that you have seen both sides of UO, even though there issnt usually an issue with players annoying me.. Just maybe that James Hendrik going around being all buttery and stuff...

But.. since you wrote what you did, i would like to see the pimpiest bling bling you ever created =P or a uo replica of a bracelet or something ^^,

I'm polite. Momma always told me "If you can't say something nice to a GM, don't say anything at all."
"If I take your life, it's nothing personal...just a boy and his toy gun dying for attention" J Lane

ksilverbow

See i said alot about stuff and GM's create so with me sometimes you have to be specific.

all my BLING can be seen here.  http://www.stormshadowsjewelry.com/

But here is a bling picture i have that I created of that since you asked.
(there are some other links to more bling below it) sorry the pictures are a bit big but they are straight from the website.
bracelet for a wedding

and a cute spider

Guys bracelet
http://www.stormshadowsjewelry.com/product/dragon-blood-and-wood/

Pink crystal dragon fly set
http://www.stormshadowsjewelry.com/product/pink-crystal-dragonfly/

Dr. Kevorkian

We also have already met in game but here is my official welcome to pandora. If you ever need anything or have any questions, feel free to ask me or send me a pm.

ksilverbow

Thank you all for being so wonderful and generous in helping me out and answering all the questions you have already you guys and gals are awesome.

Hiranaeranin

Welcome to the shard, we haven't met, but probably will, was busy all weekend with our oldest going to Senior Prom and then we had Mother's Day, so I dipped in briefly a time or two. But Welcome to the Shard I know you will love it here, lots of friendly folks and peeps to help ya out. And always remember no question is a dumb one cause I like you played OSI, Freeshards, and owned and scripted my own shard and forgot alot and had alot to learn again but had some very great teacher(s)!
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through CHRISTwho strengthens me.

King Kong

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Axle Stonehands

Welcome to Pandora!

I spent many years on Atlantic back in the day - glad to see another vet come home to the best shard ever.

ksilverbow

Thank you all for the welcomes and everything. I am loving it here, the people and the atmosphere is great.

Don't hesitate to send me a pm in game to Kiria Silverbow will answer when i can. 

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman