Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Halloween House Deco Contest! "ends" 19th october *New Poll*

Started by GM NollKoll, October 05, 2013, 05:07:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM NollKoll

Ok, will make a poll on how long it should be open for, and when that poll is done, another poll will be done regarding the vote system of the best place.

Rules:
-1 House per person, linked houses can be accepted if the player havnt got a normal other house to use, but prefer a single 18x18 house for example.
-Halloween inspired
-no bonus points if you duo theme it with fringe, but nice try!

As my last house deco contest, the winner was a grand-slam by Silas, and he get some awesome deco, atleast one of the deco item was rly rly awesome.. So hopefully more folks joining now..

New & poor folks can pm me on the forums or ingame, i can place a house for them for free (will be removed afterwards, and any exploiting will ofc. be punished, i.e. get house for free, sell it then keep money)

--> Would like to have house results in this thread as an reply, of ingame coordinates, pictures if your able, possible easy ways to see it ingame (i.e. write something like "its 1.5minutes north of luna")
And perhaps your thoughts and explanation if needed, if you have done something strange/scary

Update: Locked the first polls. Seems there will be a 2 week contest here. This contest will end October the 19th, and i want all results in the 20th october, then voting will begin.
I will add another poll about how the voting should be like.
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

Saturn

I will setting up a Halloween Deco Vendor up at Pandora Supplies later tonight to give everyone a one stop shop for all their deco needs!  8)
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Volun1234

heres my deco contest entry screenshots

the guy on the second floor is king kon
bottom floor is noll and vorspire

coordinates: 121* 1'N, 171* 8'W

shyphantum57

Working on my house at the moment for the contest.  :D

GM NollKoll

Quote from: Saturn on October 06, 2013, 03:53:03 PM
I will setting up a Halloween Deco Vendor up at Pandora Supplies later tonight to give everyone a one stop shop for all their deco needs!  8)

if i didnt laugh a bit at your marketing attempts, i woulda removed that post and give u a small warning hehehe

For the rest of you all, there seems to be atleast 10 days contest, so you all got atleast 10 days to deco, im not saying your not allowed to bring it up now, but relax, dont feel stressed out and make an awesome house.
There will prob. be a ~1 day submit time, so after the deco contest deadline is set (will close poll in advance, perhaps in about 1-2 days from now) After that, 24h of submit the last folks, then the voting begins.
But..

Saturn

Right?! I think all the time shacked up in my vendor mall makes me a bit unstable.

The silly part is that im selling all my own deco and im not sure how I'm gonna pull off my own Haunted House for the contest.  ???

Can i make an empty house with nothing in it? Being alone in a vacant house is scary right?!
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

GM NollKoll

Quote from: Saturn on October 07, 2013, 12:54:43 PM
e with nothing in it? Being alone in a vacant house is scary right?!

if you build it right.. .emptiness can be v scary
But..

Saturn

I'm sure I'll cook something cheesy up like i always do.

GM NollKoll

But..

GM NollKoll

But..

Flamebeau

Just my 2 cents here beyond the poll... Only Noll voting ensures a more fair judgement of the houses :)

Flamebeau

Here is my little attempt at something. It will be in two posts because I am over the size limit for one post. Sorry!

Note: Only items obtainable from this year's Halloween event are in use in my design. All items are obtainable through current ingame quests/spawns/etc.

Item of interest (to me, at least):
1) Don't sit in the master's chair, the place is haunted and that mirror and picture get PISSED xD Just look downstairs... you'll see what happens! Not even Chuck Norris was safe.
2) Hard to see but the place is littered with crows and ravens in trees, on statues, etc.
3) Momma rat and baby rats in nest chewing on skeletons in Southwest corner :D
4) Vendors are passing out free candy. Please take one! Seriously leave some for other people to enjoy the experience :)

Flamebeau

Part 2

Small map at the bottom indicating the location of my house. It's west of Luna (You can see the gates there in the right-hand side of the picture). Hope to see you all there!

catman

House rune is on stairs in serenity library near luna moongate. If you like it vote for it.

catman

also one problem, looks like all guild will vote for one house of they own so best house wont win  Any sugestions how this contest  voting be more fair?lol

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman