Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Thanksgiving day town invasion

Started by Keeblerboy, November 26, 2013, 10:49:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keeblerboy

I would like to see a town overrun with Pcoin Giant Turkeys for the 27th and 28th to celebrate thanksgiving.  Maybe have a new boss spawn there once Every 3-4 hours and give us a taste of the new lands. Drops from the boss would include Thanksgiving theme Deco items.  The event would last 48 hours.  Please comment if your interested.   I know it's last minutes but I think the idea is good.

Keeb

zaxarus

Agreed. I like that idea. Nothing more to say. ;)

Tys

"My name is my name."

rocktuff

Long Live John Elway

Voxpire

I'm British, so forgive my ignorance for not acknowledging the upcoming Thanks Giving holiday, looks like I'll have to make some new additions for Winterfest ;)

Saturn

Canadian Thanksgiving was in October. I think it would be more apt to have a black friday event, where a bunch of Chuck Norris invade a town with gift bags and cause total hell.
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Keeblerboy

No problem Vorspire.  Thanksgiving in the USA is a big national holiday for over eating for the most part and is a big american football day.   

Saturn our UO is based out of the united states and not north Mexico.   You should have suggested an event for Canadian Thanksgiving.   :-P

Keeb

Voxpire

Well I suppose I'll ask you lot for ideas and suggestions for a Thanks Giving themed additions to Winterfest.

Mr. Giggles

ohh well lots of turkeys and maybe I giant pig main boss or killer pumpkin's.

Saturn

Quote from: Keeblerboy on November 27, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Saturn our UO is based out of the united states and not north Mexico.   You should have suggested an event for Canadian Thanksgiving.   :-P

Keeb

Clubbing each other in Malls to save 15% on socks and Black Friday are also uniquely American traditions. I just assumed if anyone was gonna invade a town, a bunch of crazed eyes shoppers pushing shopping carts would fit the bill. ( I did Black Friday shopping in the states once and some old lady slammed her shopping cart into me and called me a c***s***** for misstepping into her way)
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Horns Nigel

Dont forget plenty of Alcohol  :P :P :P....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Mozot

Quote from: Vorspire on November 27, 2013, 04:51:39 PM
Well I suppose I'll ask you lot for ideas and suggestions for a Thanks Giving themed additions to Winterfest.
giant turkeys... no need to get fancy

rocktuff

pumpkin pie + 50 dex for 1hr drop suggestion....
Long Live John Elway

GM NollKoll

Quote from: Vorspire on November 27, 2013, 04:51:39 PM

otherwise ill fix it :3
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

Thatperson

i vote for giving turkeys thier old dragonbreath back :) make them hard as nails again

GM NollKoll

working on "this" now..   beware and prepare =P
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman