Please log in.

Upcoming Pet Fight event! *UPDATED!*

Started by GM NollKoll, January 23, 2014, 01:45:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM NollKoll

aaah cheers.. will make it so it has 3-6k magic resist or so
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

Thatperson

Resisting spells has no effect on damage spells, it just prevents curses/poison etc

GM NollKoll

But..

Thatperson

Dont really understand.. Jo said one flamestrike killed it, then you said Ok ill give it loads of magic resist. Then I said magic resist wont prevent flamestrikes.. If im missing something just ignore me lol

sebastian

i needed pvm event pets you givme one noll i traning insula pet dummy thanks....

rocktuff

we need something to train wrestling on cant get past 260 in insula
Long Live John Elway

GM NollKoll

Quote from: Johana on February 10, 2014, 02:55:52 PM
Haha, one flamestike it was toast.  Good thing you have that short respawn timer.

Edit:

Looks like if your pet curses the llama it will drop its hp to 1!

100% in each resist means every damage it takes, will result as just one hp hit, doesnt mather if u hit for 1m dmg or 10 dmg, it will still result in one damage. (apart from armor ignore)
A flamestrike that does 1000 damage, would result in 1 damage on the llamas, the instant kill part is where the llama was cursed down to 1hp.. More magic resist would mean that they wouldnt be cursed that badly, and wouldnt have 1hp after a curse.
But..

Thatperson

my pets wrestling has risen to 362.2 :D bring it on mofo's!! :D hehe *rolls up sleeves*

GM NollKoll

I think im avaible Saturday the 15th of February..

The tournament will start around 4.30-5pm EST, so 1h earlier then usual.. (might take a long time)
Please spread the word around about the times.

Also give me suggestions how you would like the tournament to be like.
-Random opponent setup
-if you loose once -> you will not be 1st
-battle setup regarding total pet skills, so one with 20000% total skills will be battling the one next to it, with 19999% for example
-Everyone battles everyone, then there after the winners will battle it out.
-Shall the pets fight once with everything they got, or 2 times with magery, and one time without, best of 3?
But..

Saturn

Round Robin!

I'll be at work, but i'll do my best to join in the action anyhow. (Cause I clearly have poor work ethic)

Also if they don't say *pets name* i choose you, they're disqualified.
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

rocktuff

>:( trained my pet 4 days but birthday/ valentines day weekend = me doing dinner/ hockey with the woman. maybe do event on non holiday weekend.... anyone else but me hope 4 this?
Long Live John Elway

GM NollKoll

seems like there is always some holiday, or im not able... But if i see a low attendence, i could split up the tourney, do the most part tonight, then do some personal fights after.. Depends on whatcha all  think..
But..

blackmyst

i say we do the event anyway people knew about the event for a while now 

Koppernicus

I will have to bow out. I have had little game time or time to train pet so he`s still not much over new. Got hired at a new job and just been real busy. After 5 days finally able to play tonight w00t!!

Saturn

I'm just about to log, but either day i'll be at work. My pet is weak, so i can just participate to the best im able, and just let people use me to get to the next stage.
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman