Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

AssistUO Now better than Razor

Started by King Kong, March 24, 2013, 02:29:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Kong

UO Assist has been getting some updates & I am comfortable in saying it is better than Razor.

That glitchy screen from Windows 7 you get? I haven't got one glitch since I started using it. It also seems to do everything Razor can but better.

This is from our friends at RunUO

Note from RunUO: AssistUO is our newest project in the RunUO world.  AssistUO is an all new Ultima Online Assistant tool written from the ground up to be lightweight, flexible and secure!

1. About
AssistUO (AUO) is an easy-to-use, featured, fast and stable Ultima Online assistant.
It improves your game experience by allowing you to create flexible macros, use fast agents and enhancing game options.

2. User Guide
In order to run AUO you'll need to download and install the Microsoft Visual C++ Package:
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=5555

3. Forums
For help use the AssistUO forums located at:  http://www.runuo.com/community/forums/assistuo/

4. Download
Download LINK: http://download.assistuo.com/

Download AssistUO, install and run as administrator.

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

zaxarus

Yea, it workes great & faster ;)

The documentation/tutorials on their website is still a little thin, but trial & error (as we donkeys say^^) does its job.
I've set up hotkeys now for everything, also some dress & event macros and i must say it works 1st more efficient than Razor and 2nd you CAN DO EVERYTHING, also Mysticism. ;)

btw.:
If u set up a macro for healing poison don't let yourself irritate by the command "if buffexists"! This works with other events but not when u are poisoned. Usage then is "If poisoned" ;)

Tys

"My name is my name."

avan

its good program. more stable less crashing and no glitching screen.

avan

Thatperson

Been trying this out, like it, wanna get on board with it.. I have 2 questions..
Firstly, will the auto bandage function delete my everlasting bandage? does it use "[bs" by default or some kind of "bandageself" hotkey invisibly?? has anyone with an everbandie tested this?
Secondly, i'm having trouble setting up a "attack closest enemy" macro that works with one key press..
I can get it to work using 2 hotkeys for "get enemy" & "attack enemy" but those same actions dont seem to work when recorded into a macro... anybody got a working macro they can share with me would be greatly appreciated... thanks :)

jamisoncrzy

This is a great program, been using it for awhile. But since I play a garg here I cant quite use it.
The gargs special abilities on throwing weps dont register correctly. When you have a Soul Glaive equipped and set use the "primary/secondary on" macro in AUO it tries to turn on Paralyzing Blow or Disarm, instead of Armor Ignore or Mortal Strike. :(

Thatperson

Actually got the attack macro working... embarrasingly simple hehe :)
Still havn't tested the bandie..
Macro looks like this

zaxarus

To the bandie:

It works with the everlasting w/o deleting it.

But for me it doesn't work so well cause it messes with my bandage speed (which is 2,00). I've set it on 2000 ms, but it constantly tries to apply bandies - with no success.^^
So I'm using a script which works & is a lot faster.
Tys

"My name is my name."

jamisoncrzy

Quote from: Thatperson on March 24, 2013, 03:51:42 PM
Actually got the attack macro working... embarrasingly simple hehe :)
Still havn't tested the bandie..
Macro looks like this

I have made this one and works perfectly with anything besides throwing weps.

getenemy 'murderer' 'enemy' 'criminal' 'gray''closest'
setability 'primary' 'on'
attack 'last'

That will make it attack the nearest enemy with your primary ability. Wont work for gargs with throwing weps.
you can change 'primary' to 'secondary' also. So make 2 macros using that macro.

And about the bandis, I also just use a script for that. Scripts tend to be more accurate when it comes to that for some reason.

jamisoncrzy

You can only set special abilities by "primary" or "secondary" You cant type the ability manually. Which is why it wont work for gargs with throwing weps. For some reason when you have a soul glaive equipped it wants to trigger the abilities you have when you have nothing equipped in your hands. (Paralyzing Blow, and Disarm)

Thatperson

i did also make macro's to include activating the abilities, i have my setability 'secondary' 'on' at the very front as the first line of text.
took a big gulp and had a go with the bandie, your right, it doesnt delete but forces you to leave an enourmous pause to avoid it overlapping, i was happy with my script anyway so ill stick with it..
cheers guys :)

Horns Nigel

Im gonna try it, maybe it will stop all the crashes Ive been having...Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Walker

I keep getting a message "That ability is disabled" or something similar whenever I use AI on a gargoyle. Anyone know how to disable these messages?

Saturn

I've been using auo for awhile now and can comfortably say it will out perform razor. I love it. However, i still use razor for all my crafting needs as it is alot easier/quicker to make macros.

...also for the the bandage speed can be fixed. Instead of making a [bs macro, i created a macro that double clicks the bandage, targets self, and create a timer for 2000, then loop it. Works great for me.
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

jamisoncrzy

Quote from: Walker on March 25, 2013, 01:07:58 PM
I keep getting a message "That ability is disabled" or something similar whenever I use AI on a gargoyle. Anyone know how to disable these messages?

As I said above. The server tried to enable Paralyzing Blow and Disarm. I am guessing this is because AI isnt the normal ability for glaives. This is something Kon and Vor would have to fix I think.

zaxarus

UO Guide says: Armor Ignore & Mortal Strike.
So no changes there...
Only thing that has been changed was the base damage. Original: 18 - 22... Pandora: 20 -24
Idk why. Most effective and insane wep in the game.
With Razor there is one ability of Composite Bow that doesn't work (Moving Shot) but it works fine with AssistUO.

So i don't think that there has to be fixed anything from Kon's side. It's an AssistUO related problem.

Tys

"My name is my name."

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111