Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

AssistUO Now better than Razor

Started by King Kong, March 24, 2013, 02:29:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jamisoncrzy

Quote from: zaxarus on March 26, 2013, 09:28:15 AM
UO Guide says: Armor Ignore & Mortal Strike.
So no changes there...
Only thing that has been changed was the base damage. Original: 18 - 22... Pandora: 20 -24
Idk why. Most effective and insane wep in the game.
With Razor there is one ability of Composite Bow that doesn't work (Moving Shot) but it works fine with AssistUO.

So i don't think that there has to be fixed anything from Kon's side. It's an AssistUO related problem.

Ahhh, I thought the abilities were changed as well awhile. Dunno why. Maybe it was for another throwing wep..

Walker

In regards to PVP a Glaive AI hits about 36 and a Kryss hits for 35, so the base damage of the weapon doesn't have much of an effect at all. As for PVM...well a different story there.

zaxarus

Quote from: Walker on March 27, 2013, 09:18:57 AM
In regards to PVP a Glaive AI hits about 36 and a Kryss hits for 35, so the base damage of the weapon doesn't have much of an effect at all. As for PVM...well a different story there.

Yep... 1200 damage on a monster... well... seems a little imba.

Tys

"My name is my name."

Horns Nigel

Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Walker

1200 is with Honor, Enemy of one, armor ignore, and a very high crit. Yes it does happen occasionally though.

Walker

zaxarus

Yea, now do the same (enemy of one etc.) with a hammer pick or another human AI wep...^^
Tys

"My name is my name."

Horns Nigel

Walker

You need to factor in weapon speed as well though. Glaive capped swing speed is 1.75 and hammerpick is 1.25 right? so it's roughly 30% faster. so in turn the glaive should hit for 30% more. I don't know what Hammerpick actually hits for with all of those but it can't be farm off from 30%...

Horns Nigel

zaxarus

Quote from: Walker on March 27, 2013, 11:08:03 AM
You need to factor in weapon speed as well though. Glaive capped swing speed is 1.75 and hammerpick is 1.25 right? so it's roughly 30% faster. so in turn the glaive should hit for 30% more. I don't know what Hammerpick actually hits for with all of those but it can't be farm off from 30%...

1,75 swing speed? are you really really sure...?

But, now to the hammerpick: Its 1,25, right. Doen't really make a difference, cause the glaive damage is MUCH higher and you probably compensate the lesser speed 5 times or more lol

Tys

"My name is my name."

Walker

Absolutely positive the cap is 1.75. If 30% doesn't cover the damage though I don't have an excuse haha

Horns Nigel

Aos was crashing non stop so I went back to razor, wonderingi if anyone else having this problem?  In using win 8......Nigel

Saturn

I've never had that problem with auo...but i run windows 7, dont see how that would be an issue, but im not a of a computer guy...
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Walker

Only issue I've had with crashing is whenever Scallis is killed my AUO crashes and whenever I attempt to open the corpse. So avoiding scallis seems to be my only problem.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman