Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Hullo!

Started by Windchimes, September 23, 2014, 10:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windchimes

Hullo everyone!

I've been playing here just over two weeks now, and I thought I should finally pop on here and say hi.  So, Hi!

I used to play UO on Pacific back in the day under the name Min Aldane.  I was never very good at PVPing, and I never beat a Champion (though I worked up a few spawns) in the 8 years I played there, but I still had a lot of fun and missed the game.  So, here I am!  I've tried other shards, but this one feels the best by far.  Now I just have to learn the ropes!  There's so much new stuff! (I quit just after SA came out.)

Everyone's been great so far, thank you!  I'll do what I can to return the favor one day.

- Windchimes

Tyrone Biggums

Welcome to pandora and with the gear and skills here hopefully you can kill a champ soon :)

Balinor

Welcome to Pandora.  I too am not much for pvp, but there are so many safe places to hunt you may never need too. 

There is a lot more to this shard than SA uo offered, don't let it overwelm you, if you have questions speak freely either here on in global chat. 

Horns Nigel

Hails and Welcome to Pandora, I came from Napa Valley as well...............Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

King Kong

Welcome! Glad you joined the forums... You get so much more out of the shard because of our awesome community on here... A lot of good people have called this place their virtual home for awhile... myself included.

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Dwarvey

Howdy and welcome.

Hopefully I'll see you in game as things settle down for me in a bit.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman