Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

P^M why Join CoM??

Started by Articus, August 23, 2010, 11:12:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Articus

So we stay in the same Faction but declare war between the two guilds?

I guess, does that makes sense........?   :roll:

Not sure what that means out in the field? haha

Deadmau5

Aaliah actually brings up a very valid point.  P^M has not complained about being in the same faction as IECM.  Its IECM that has the problem with us.  IECM can't make us quit and we are not asking for IECM to switch factions so what is the problem in the first place?

Waring is different from factions as you can't hide from guild wars.  We would love for every guild to declare war with us but we can't make them.

Klone

Quotethey only fight when the odds are in their favor we just proved that in spawn. they scared of icem lets just declare war on them and watch they refuse. think bobbby klone aand kasade all fell to rage statin sticky... they had too call for reinforcements

I'm assuming this is either Lil Sticky or Bullfrawg, I'll go ahead and say that the events did not go that way. Its trivial to go into details, but the only one to drop was one of our alt pvmers. As far as "
Quotethey only fight when the odds are in their favor
", we've had some awesome fights, my favorite so far has been a 2 v 4 (2 p^m vs 4 IECM), I'll go ahead and say you guys have gotten a lot better from what I remember. I hope you guys continue to bring some good fights.

Co Kane

Quoteits obvious they scared of anderson and rage combo  so they joined com. have a nice day

Lets address this first lol... Anderson is a good pvper, I have to respect him for how far he has come a long from when he first started pvping.. As for bullfrog... lolol, thats a joke in its self. There is no reason on this planet that we would be scared of him, nor anderson.

Now that thats out of the way, we can talk about this CoM thing.. Like other members of P^M have stated, we had plans from the get go to join CoM. It's not our fault that you tried to suprise the server by joining factions. You could have made it known that you were going to join factions by joining factions long before the reset lol.

For the war.. Like deadmou5 has said, we declared on ICEM about a week ago when we declared on BOG and UO. Think we even declared on C|S at that time. So go ahead and accept that please.

P^M never said we run this shard so stop trying to accuse of this. Get the facts stright before you sum it up. Thank you  :D
L|D

Articus

IECM can't war, too many players that enjoy PvMing without risk of attack. So that's not going to happen.

For know we will be in CoM but we will eventually have to leave to try and even up the Faction system i guess.....

Sorry for the Rant, I enjoy playing with many of P^M layers and have a lot to thank them for throughout the last few months. It has been fun times. :)

I know UO is a game for all ages, I just get annoyed at people with overflated egos and insecure minds, whethere in UO or RL. Not saying this is P^M players, Just saying it is society in general and there is an abundance of it at Pandora

Lets have some fun!

Who cares if you're a roxxer or a fucken Ultra newb come join the pvp events and factions,

And please quit it with the Res-killing just to make your Number of kills a little higher!!

Fun, yes I remember now :)

Dleatherus

QuoteYou could have made it known that you were going to join factions by joining factions long before the reset lol.

tried joining factions before the reset but none of the factions would accept us ... kept getting messages from faction stone about imbalance ... pm'd gizmo about it and he said to wait until after the reset, which we did ... evidently my ESP wosn't working well enough to know you were joining CoM also

Quotewe declared on ICEM about a week ago So go ahead and accept that please.

our guilds have differing goals ... my personal experience has been that many (definately NOT all) of P^M will gank/kill at any opportunity, which is fine ..it's a part of the game ... all of your players with the exception of a few crafting/gathering alts, are dedicated to PvP, and hence your well-earned fearsome reputation

many of our players PvM, or we have folks such as one member is dedicating an exhausting amount of time to making a huge rune library which will be open to all at the guild town ... i'm not subjecting those members to your ganking at every opportunity

to satisfy your lust for conflict we joined CoM faction so that a state of PvP could exist between our guilds that had a purpose behind it ... being in the same faction is counter to that

it's just that simple

Klone

Just because we're in the same faction, doesn't mean we can't still fight. We haven't observed a loss of punkte when we get you guys.

Dleatherus

if ya don't get it, ya don't get it ... we (iecm) will figure something out

end of topic

Articus

What is Punkte?

tried searching for it and got nothing......

Aaliah

"Punkte" is, in german, "points" and it stands for factions points, you get by killing little opposing faction members.
[e scream

Trinsic Mayor

IECM is that not the play run town thats suppouse to be open to the public ,yet has an underneath part that is totally private?

Belegerandh

Hey, no one is speaking for -all- of IECM, not even our own members; we're all kinda corporately individual. I really couldn't care less who's in CoM, TB, Minax, SL, TLC, FFS, B(B)L, or W^E .. even a war with whoever. Hell, I work too many hours and work on IECM's/my rune libraries too much to even notice anyway. None of this changes my ingame play unless you loot my pack of 80 organized in columns and rows blank runes. Ya, then I'll notice.

Way I see it is Kon runs the shard and we all get to play on it. I just thought it was funny that Bull and Serenity were in the same faction because I think they secretly have an affinity for one another. We should have a UO Emulator wedding or something for them and shower them with faction silver.  Love/hate is a beautiful thing. Well, the S^X is anyway. :lol:

No beef here with any of you guys .. even you f*ckers in IECM  :lol:

Belegerandh

Why do you want to go into the 'underneath part'? lol Why would that area concern anyone when the rest of the place is freely shared with everyone? Is IECM asking too much by having something for it's own members .. in its own town? Even a Wal-Mart has 'employees only' areas and it's public. You can't just walk into the maintenance area of a park. So what's new about anything like that?

Maybe we're storing brooms and mops there. Want to work for IECM as a custodian? lol

Trinsic Mayor

Why do you want to go into the 'underneath part'? lol Why would that area concern anyone when the rest of the place is freely shared with everyone? Is IECM asking too much by having something for it's own members .. in its own town? Even a Wal-Mart has 'employees only' areas and it's public. You can't just walk into the maintenance area of a park. So what's new about anything like that?

Luna is also a public town with the samethings "your town " has no diffrences.If its a public town it should be open to all the public. This is like Insula locking the tailorshop only opening it to me. Are you prejudice toward elfs is that it?Plus u have a floor model resource box like the 1 insula above another resources box?

Dleatherus

QuoteIECM is that not the play run town thats suppouse to be open to the public ,yet has an underneath part that is totally private?

trinsic mayor .. you're way off topic but your absurdity needs to be adressed

Corp Mani is a player run town that is available for the whole shard to visit ... it was paid for by donations, and Kon arranged to have it built ... you too can donate to have houses linked together for $20 a pop, though due to server stability not sure he'd build a town again, and for the record, i have offered to pull the town down if it effects server lag/stability to any detrimental effect ...server before private issues

due to the fact that i have a busy work life, i haven't been able to get the public bits of the town up and running as swiftly as i would like but here are a few projects we are collectively as a guild working on, with some members almost exclusively dedicating their game time to it:

the most extensive rune library on the shard, it is located in the white marble floor area and the area underneath, the secret devious hidden underground area lol, which in reality is just the ground floor of the 18x18's with some design work

the area above that rune library was designed in case, for some reason anybody on the shard wanted to hold a town hall type meeting

another member is putting together a library of written books about all the peerless ... where they are, how to collect the keys etc etc

yet another is copying/pasting info from sites as to wot do do at the various levels to get to 120 in each skill

bottom line is, is that hopefully it will be a resource available for the whole shard and server

the fact that we use the very north end of the town for our guildhouse is basically none of your effing business to be very candid ... every guild i know of has a guildhouse ... why you have an issue with our guildhouse being at the end of our town is pathetically laffable

and for the record, except for the very north end of the town, all of the area below is open to the public .. you've snooped around enough and tried 'breaking' in to the teleporter area enough to know this for yourself

now let's get back to having fun in game, which is the reason why i'm here in the first place :-)

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman