Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

P^M why Join CoM??

Started by Articus, August 23, 2010, 11:12:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cherrie

Quoteby Rachel ยป Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:23 am

To be honest none of you kept the main point. Read the initial post and read the title of the thread. Thank you Mahavira for having the common sense to make your own thread.

Thank you, forum police! I see plenty of off topic remarks from you as well is this very thread. Perhaps you should take some of your own advice, you senseless wench.

Rachel

You're welcome. Keeping the forum safe from stupid posts is what I do best. I thank you for this prestigious title.

On a second note, I would rather be the forum police than the forum tabloids.

Jaxtron

Thank you for the compliment Cherrie. Rachel is correct in that i didn't follow the topic but as the majority of the posts in this thread were about the imbuing incident and not  CoM and since this is where the subject of certain things being a bit gray, i felt it fit here.

I haven't done any faction play so wont comment on which guild should be where but if this thread continues to discuss imbuing and the concept of what is an exploit and what isn't, i will post when i fell i can add something.

Jaxtron

Completely off topic, but i find it sad what some people take to be a compliment. But hey, whatever works for you.  :)

Trinsic Mayor

Well rival i like your page boy haircut, does it match your charcters  :D

Mayor West

As a fellow Mayor I would Have to agree with my compadre, Trinsic Mayor.I believe the best Actions to take now is to test them to make sure they are not descendandts of witches. I have been investigating this subject and i conclude that this must be involved with Witchcraft! What should we do you are probably asking yourself right now. Luckily I have the perfect solution to solve this problem!

1. We round up an angry mob. Usually accusing people of things without facts can stir up an angry mob quick enough.

2. We bind them in rope and through them in a lake. In the event that they drown, they were innocent and we will feel really bad. In the event that they float we can proceed to part 3.

3. As at this point we know they float, We burn them at the stake and yet still without and facts we can finally say, "Hey you can thank me for pointing out the witches!"

This worked for the people of the colonial times and it will work for us as well. I hope everyone supports this idea, as it is the only true way to find out.

Oh, and consider me for re-election in 2012!
[attachment=1:8tuibznu]westas.jpg[/attachment:8tuibznu]

P.S. Rival didn't you realize that he has mayor in his name? That means he's a 12 year old, leave him alone!

[attachment=0:8tuibznu]sucker.jpg[/attachment:8tuibznu]

Trinsic Mayor

Im glad someone made a new name way to be a coward,I mean i thought this matter was done.

Rival

actually no, i kinda put my own name in there as a give away congratulations! Now i think the original matter was over at like page 9 or 10, but then the topic was changed. Now the topic will be.....

Trinsic, Home of communism and paranoia.

As a proud citizen of Brittainia, I personally would not like a mayor of one of our prestigious towns to be hostile against other members of Brittania. I myself consider this to be an act of fraud, and would charge this person with attempting to start a riot. I think such acts should cease and desist. In the event that he does not cease and desist with said paranoia and slander against the good IECM name we shall point out at anytime we see fit the following, "You are not a mayor, you are not a mayor." Until said acts have ceased. In the event that said acts begin to reoccur after wards we will continue to reply "You are not a mayor, you are not a mayor." until such acts have stopped again. Anyone who wishes to side with you will be given the same response.

I will be bringing this up to a group of like-minded peers in which may decide whether or not they will join in this crusade against your paranoid thoughts, and your seemingly shrewish behaviors.

P.S. You have a small penis as well.

Rival

Oh damn almost forgot don't do drugs....

they are bad for you...mmmk?

srsly

ask your mom

she has to put up with you.

Rachel

Rival, As official forum police. I promote you to forum deputy. Wear your badge proudly sir!

Dr Seuss

Don't be a Douche!

Rival

I will take the promotion proudly.

King Kong

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Rival

win.....just...

win....

xD

Rachel

QuoteDon't be a Douche!

This is coming from someone named Dr. Seuss. Also I believe this is your van. License and registration please.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman