Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Halloween House

Started by TheGrimReaper, October 18, 2012, 08:02:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maggdalena

Love it LaMort :)  I like the stable in the courtyard especially, or is that a blacksmith's shop?  Either way, very nice
Don't ask too many questions about what goes on at Alifanfaron's house on Weird Wednesdays. You might not be prepared for the answers.

Horns Nigel

Yes, great work....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Dwarvey

LaMorte was kind enough to give me a tour of his custom castle. I must say it's awsome.

Thx again Morte.............You made a impressive design

Voxpire

Halloween coming up, what kind of new and interesting deco do you guys want for your houses?

Horns Nigel

Pumpkin head mask, skull porch lamps, witch's broom, blood candles, and lots of candy....Nigel

dollar

Quote from: LaMort on October 20, 2012, 12:31:28 AM
well nigel i took what you said about a custom castle and considered it a challenge and about 2 hours later i got this. tell me what you guys think please!

While it's much better than I could do, I don't care for this one.
Why? I'm not really sure, the outside wall don't look right at the top.

I do love the first house though.

Horns Nigel

Another great looking project....Nigel

TheGrimReaper

La Mort, i could suggest as you have now done pretty simple designs that you could try to do more complex designs, with harder deco too. This custom castle it's nothing hmm, ''Amazing'' it's more like a normal cottage with a wall. I have a challenge for you :) Try to make a castle that looks like dragons head. Trust me, everything is possible.

Maggdalena

I get so frustrated designing houses or re-designing when I get bored of them, that I could literally pull my hair out...lol.  Kudos to all of you who are so good at it :)
Don't ask too many questions about what goes on at Alifanfaron's house on Weird Wednesdays. You might not be prepared for the answers.

LaMort

grim, i don't do silly designs like a "dragon's head" my style is making buildings that resemble real buildings. yea i could go with crazy stacking of cloth but i choose not to and as a result my designs don't look over clutered like some others i've seen.

Voxpire

My house is ready for Halloween :P Wonder if anyone found it yet?

TheGrimReaper

Quote from: LaMort on October 20, 2012, 04:59:14 PM
grim, i don't do silly designs like a "dragon's head" my style is making buildings that resemble real buildings. yea i could go with crazy stacking of cloth but i choose not to and as a result my designs don't look over clutered like some others i've seen.
Well, that what i imagined in my head wouldn't look silly ^^. But anyways i wonder if you have any ideas for ruined castles as i'm out of ideas for them. Or as i had my illusion ''underworld'' Castle, hehe that one was pretty funny.

lucescrewz

The Pandorian Prison i built was cool! sadly due to budget cutbacks the Guards could not contain Jeffery Dahmer or Charlie Manson any longer and they tore the prison down :(

Horns Nigel

That prison was very cool, I used the vendors there all the time, Im sorry to hear that it is gone?...Nigel

LaMort

i pumped this out, not a castle per say but it's the ruined village idea i had in mind. might use it as my halloween house.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman