Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Halloween House

Started by TheGrimReaper, October 18, 2012, 08:02:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DamJ.NeT

Nice. Name it "Old Tristram" :)

Awsdfrgty

Nice houses guys but LaMort you look like you can see 4years back intime into someothers head o.O http://www.uoforums.com/uo-homes-castles/21234-post-your-custom-house-designs-here-13.html Heres something that looks like a twin of yours hehe no hard feelings mate, just found out thats funny you had that in your mind :) Btw scroll down when you go to that link so you can see it too. Or page 13 and scroll down if it isn't there. PS Awsdfrgty is back!

Maggdalena

Quote from: Awsdfrgty on November 01, 2012, 08:27:34 AM
PS Awsdfrgty is back!

Exactly how do you pronounce Awsdfrgty?  lol

I took it as the idea of a ruined village was what he had in mind.  And on a side note, love that thread!  I think I may be redecorating a house or two this weekend with some of those design ideas.
Don't ask too many questions about what goes on at Alifanfaron's house on Weird Wednesdays. You might not be prepared for the answers.

Thaggis

Quote from: LaMort on October 21, 2012, 04:37:22 PM
i copied this from stratics, not a castle per say but it's the ruined village idea i had in mind. might use it as my halloween house.

>:(

DamJ.NeT

LaMort

you are absolutely right, i took that original start off design from the website. don't deny it in the least. i took that image and made it my own. the reason why i would consider myself to be good at designing houses and deco isn't that i have completely original ideas and completely original designs but it's that i take a design and try to figure out how to make it better. I've seen Grim's house before on i believe stratics and i've seen very similar optical illusions that grim uses but does that make him a bad decorator? i would say no. http://www.girlgamer.net/teeshy/castlesandcourtyards/ here is a uo decorating website that shows you how to make an aquarium using cloth. a similar technic that grim uses. what makes grim good at decoing is that he took that technic and made it his own same as me.

TheGrimReaper

Quote from: LaMort on November 01, 2012, 11:48:33 PM
you are absolutely right, i took that original start off design from the website. don't deny it in the least. i took that image and made it my own. the reason why i would consider myself to be good at designing houses and deco isn't that i have completely original ideas and completely original designs but it's that i take a design and try to figure out how to make it better. I've seen Grim's house before on i believe stratics and i've seen very similar optical illusions that grim uses but does that make him a bad decorator? i would say no. http://www.girlgamer.net/teeshy/castlesandcourtyards/ here is a uo decorating website that shows you how to make an aquarium using cloth. a similar technic that grim uses. what makes grim good at decoing is that he took that technic and made it his own same as me.
Haha i bet 1000 Bucks you've never seen this house anywhere, i designed it myself... You might have seen same interiors that i used but i bet 1000bucks you haven't seen ANYWHERE my house design (Customise)

LaMort

ok here is grim's house.

now here is a house that was entered into a 2009 halloween contest on uo home decor

Will that 1000 bucks be in cash, check or in pbucks?

If you still think i'm making this stuff up here is a link to the website so you can see for your self.

http://uohomedecor.com/current-contests/2009-halloween-contest-entries/

ieshabones

it looks different to me.
maybe I missed something

yingyang

i totally see what lamort is talking about. if you look at just the stone building with the blue roof you'll see what he's talking about. for example, 4 windows in front of the house on the second story, house placed in the same spot in both pics, fence in front of both houses with what looks like a gate on both, a gate on the south east side of the property and thats just what i can see. i'm sure there is more that i've missed but Grim it does look like your not as original as you might describe yourself.

TheGrimReaper

And here we go again, i got no idea where you get these pics but for 100% never seen that anywhere. That my design is desgined to be a underworld church lol. And only same i can see is that i got a fence in same place that this guy has, De Ja Vu man.

phaero

I think that everyone can agree that all of the Halloween houses looked great whether they are 10%, 20% or 99% original.  So let's happily look ahead to more great houses to come, without arguing over which person's 'house customization tool' is larger.

Thanks!

_Phaero

Awsdfrgty

Just got to ask for some wierd reason how did we jump into TheGrimReaper's house from me showing a excact same design of LaMort's Magic mind hehe. Ok i agree that halloween house has same colored roof and there's a fence not actually in the excact same place on it but otherwise it's 100% different seriously look at it closer. Oh and i found the windows....

LaMort

We got on to grim's house from mine because grim said his house was 100% original and that there was no one else out there like it and i proved him wrong. personally i don't care what you guys think of my decorating or custom designs. there are alot of people that think my decorating skills are pretty good or i wouldn't have won first place and the people's choice in the halloween contest. i don't understand the confusion either because i at least never said that my houses were original. i work 14 hour days so i'm not going to waste the 3 months i've got left before i deploy worrying about what other people think. You like my houses-great, you don't- i don't care. end of subject

Awsdfrgty

Not trying to be an A-Hole but remember they had no idea there was another one like that done 4 years ago. Plus yeah you did have nice imagination on the Old Hag but to me TheGrimReaper's house doesn't look anything like that one, so i find it pretty original tbh. And now i won't reply on this ever again, it's like watching trees growing who grows fastest...

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman