Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Halloween House

Started by TheGrimReaper, October 18, 2012, 08:02:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGrimReaper

LaMort, the 1000Bucks is still there when you show me a picture where's my house. And this time in 1 plot not that kind that has 3 tiles used on the other half to build a house.  :-\ Or we can just stop this complaining i don't care what you do, you build someone elses house i don't care, but i hope you understand that others really did spent time and did theire best. I understand you don't have much time but still at least you could try man. Just like you did that Old Hag, imagination it's a cool thing, i'm sure no one would have figured to do that, i liked the idea of excavation side. If we get contest on xmas too i just wish you good luck designing. End of my replies too, and take care. *Thumbs Up*  ;)

LaMort

Grim i'm too tired right now to argue anymore, so i agree to just drop it. i understand that you spent quite a bit of time on your island design and i liked that about your place. i honestly believed you were going to win the deco contest. i did actually try though with this contest, i was looking through design ideas saw that one and was like "why reinvent the wheel?" it still took a considerable time putting together the other characters, making the houses look the way they did, writing up the story etc... you can say that mine wasn't original and i'm ok with that but i hope no one thinks i didn't put effort into it. with that being said, this was one of the closest and most competitive deco contest i've had in quite sometime. Once again i would like to thank those who participated, i really liked the different houses and i actually walked around everyone of them. i have tons of websites that i use to get ideas/guidance on deco so if your interested in those just let me know. i will no reply on this post further.

Horns Nigel

I know both of you from in game and I would say you both have major talent, you should both be very proud of what you created and I cant wait to see more of both of your designs of homes in the future....
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111