Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Horrific Haunted House Contest!

Started by Maggdalena, October 21, 2012, 08:03:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maggdalena

Announcing the Horrific Haunted House contest!

Pandorians are encouraged to decorate their houses in a ghoulish way to celebrate the Halloween season!

Anyone interested in participating need only build and decorate a house and drop a rune to the house in the mailbox at the Lucky Lady Shop in NW Luna. 
Please make the house public so that judges & fellow Pandorians can come look around and be scared!

All runes need to be turned in by October 29th.
Winners will be announced on Halloween!

There will also be a special "people's choice" award given.  Voting for this category will be done by open ballot at the Lucky Lady Shop. 
Everyone is invited to vote for their favorite on October 30th. 
All runes will be placed in books at the shop.

First prize will be 1,000,000 gold,
Plus special rewards from King Konstantine and Vorspire of:
50 PBucks
Full Refund on Design Cost
1st Place Trophy

Second prize will receive 500,000 gold,
Plus special rewards from King Konstantine and Vorspire:
30 PBucks
2nd Place Trophy

Third place will collect 250,000 gold,
Plus special rewards from King Konstantine and Vorspire:
10 PBucks
3rd Place Trophy

People's Choice prize will be determined by the number of votes and participants! 
More participation = a bigger cash prize (maybe even more cash than 1st place)

Plus a special item for all participants!

Trophies can be chosen; Pumpkin Deco, Spooky Wall Painting or Brazier w/Dark Light

The rewards may be subject to change.
Don't ask too many questions about what goes on at Alifanfaron's house on Weird Wednesdays. You might not be prepared for the answers.

DamJ.NeT

Seems nice ! But where do I get all the deco stuff ? Spider webs, skeletons etc ?

TheGrimReaper

Hey, was thinking is it allowed to have 2 houses next to each other if the other house is small and just has a small deco thing that couldn't fit on the main house?

Maggdalena

Quote from: DamJ.NeT on October 22, 2012, 06:11:38 AM
Seems nice ! But where do I get all the deco stuff ? Spider webs, skeletons etc ?

You can buy items from other players, pick some up as loot (body parts, bones, etc.)  A tamed, shrunken hell hound makes for good deco....stuff like that :)  Use your imagination
Don't ask too many questions about what goes on at Alifanfaron's house on Weird Wednesdays. You might not be prepared for the answers.

Maggdalena

Quote from: TheGrimReaper on October 22, 2012, 06:49:31 AM
Hey, was thinking is it allowed to have 2 houses next to each other if the other house is small and just has a small deco thing that couldn't fit on the main house?

I don't see why not as long as it's all one entry

TheGrimReaper

Horns Nigel

Hey Grim , I got some stuff laying around you may be able to use?...Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Saturn

Dang...I suck at deco...My houses always end up looking like something a toddler made in a sand box...
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Horns Nigel

Im there with u saturn, my grand daughter whos 3 could do better then me...lol...Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Dwarvey

Mine can turn out ok, but I lack the time since I'm working 2 jobs. I'm also lacking deco. So perhaps next time.

DamJ.NeT

I might not be here for voting etc. Plz take screens during the contest and post them  :)

Maggdalena

The voting will probably end up being done here on the forums.  For some reason I thought you could do multiple-choice voting with the ballot boxes in game, but apparently they are only Yes or No to a single question.

Maggdalena

Quote from: Dwarvey on October 22, 2012, 07:33:05 PM
Mine can turn out ok, but I lack the time since I'm working 2 jobs. I'm also lacking deco. So perhaps next time.

There's still a whole week to go before the judging.  :)

Dwarvey

That's true, but tomorrow starts my 7am-8pm run for the next 4 days. And Sat I'll be working 9am-5pm. So like I said. Not enough time to do it properly.

TheGrimReaper

Hehe, i was decoing about 6-7 hours yesterday. Starting to get done with my houses . :)

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman