Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Thieving

Started by TheGrimReaper, November 05, 2012, 07:01:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGrimReaper

Was just testing that it should be possible to steal from other players for example at Yomotsu Mines and outside Luna Walls. But doesn't work for me. My stealing is  115.8, snooping 100 and i'm at thiefs guild. Is it made that when you have 120 stealing you can snoop into others bags or what? Or is it bugged or just not allowed anymore, cos would be awesome to do that, cos i know it has been possible to do that from Gasper's pics. Soo any chances to get that back? :P

Horns Nigel

Hey Grim,
Im pretty sure those areas are safe zones now, which means you cant steal from other players there, try it in Felucca.....
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

TheGrimReaper

It does work in Fel and Ilshe but still, no one is there anymore or i'm just blind :( Would just make people to be more careful where they go and taking care of items, plus would make thievery more interesting too. And if you get caught in Yomotosu or Luna you would become a murder for an hour or so cos they can attack you then. Cos if you go criminal you can kill yourself accidently saying Guards

TheGrimReaper

Just refreshing this if i could get some info :/ PS. This would make my gaming much funnier too cos i'd be a insane billionaire if this would be possible cos i very often tell people to insure their items as i see some expensive items that aren't insured Hehe *Evil Face*. But mostly wondering if it's going to be possible again and if not what was the reason?

Alifanfaron

Malas and ToT areas were Fel once, but most people didn't like it so the King made his decision to make it as is a long time ago. It still didn't stop Gasper from being a successful thief  ???
"Stop quoting things I never said"  -Maggdalena

TheGrimReaper

Quote from: Alifanfaron on November 06, 2012, 12:19:54 PM
Malas and ToT areas were Fel once, but most people didn't like it so the King made his decision to make it as is a long time ago. It still didn't stop Gasper from being a successful thief  ???
Well, it used to be easier like about 6months ago there was a lot of people running around in Fel and Spirituality was all the time full of PvPers running around and to Dreadhorn.

Gasper Le Marc

Quote from: Alifanfaron on November 06, 2012, 12:19:54 PM
Malas and ToT areas were Fel once, but most people didn't like it so the King made his decision to make it as is a long time ago. It still didn't stop Gasper from being a successful thief ???

Ahh my dear sir i believe you mean

Legendary Thief Of Pandora

And yes very troublesome times it was finding players to stalk, and half the time i would still not be able to steal as it would say you cannot steal here, or some horrible degrading message like that,.

Yet it was still fun to stalk people through there portals and appear in there castle and go

BOOOO

some run, some stand there in my Awesomeness and throw gold at me, some beg, and some just hand over there wives as fair trade.

But yes times have changed and more limitations and sanctions have been places on us whom stick to the shadows yet here i stand as firm proof that we Thieves still exist and always come back home

:)

See you all around

Good day
Legendary Thief of Pandora

Angel0178

"Yet it was still fun to stalk people through there portals and appear in there castle and go BOOOO some run, some stand there in my Awesomeness and throw gold at me, some beg, and some just hand over there wives as fair trade."

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY GOLD!!!! :: Throws gold at the bright spot that is Gaspar Le Marc.::

Horns Nigel

I second that, hehe  I will throw yellow checks at gasper every time I see him from now on...lol

BTW...We are glad you are back gasper, you make us thieves very proud....
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Saturn

Is there a way to keep these areas fel but enable stealing?
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

TheGrimReaper

Saturn, you mean Tram ^^? Cos they aren't Fel, hehe.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman