Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Horrific Haunted House Contest!

Started by Maggdalena, October 21, 2012, 08:03:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Voxpire

Well it's nothing special yet, lots of empty space waiting to be filled with Halloween goodness :P

TheGrimReaper

Hehe, was special for me as i ran for 1 hour  ;D

dollar

Quote from: TheGrimReaper on October 25, 2012, 11:54:00 AM
Quote from: Vorspire on October 25, 2012, 10:33:43 AM
Well I ended up with a headache, fell asleep at 6am (GMT), but I'm back on the case so expect a patch tonight guys, been working on the Halloween stuff, some nice unique deco items and misc fun items.

P.S. My house is in Malas, at one of the places of interest.
Found it! :D It's pretty big. This was like treasure hunting alone lol, had to run all of these places of interests cos no runes anywhere And ofc the last one was the right one which i tought wouldn't be it but yes it was at a bridge hehe :) Oh and everyone who wants to see it run south from Luna south gate just follow the road.

I ran right by it the other day. Had no idea what it was.
I just left thinking, "Was that there before? I don't remember it if it was. Wonder what it was used for?."

Saturn

I dropped off my rune in your mail box, There were 2 mail boxes, so i put it in Mags. Im horrible at deco (HORRIBLE), but i put together a lil something just to participate.
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Horns Nigel

I think i'm too embarrassed to even drop off a rune...lol...Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Maggdalena

Quote from: Saturn on October 25, 2012, 06:10:46 PM
I dropped off my rune in your mail box, There were 2 mail boxes, so i put it in Mags. Im horrible at deco (HORRIBLE), but i put together a lil something just to participate.

Either mailbox is fine....I guess I should have let everyone know that :)  Can't wait to see what you've put together Saturn
Don't ask too many questions about what goes on at Alifanfaron's house on Weird Wednesdays. You might not be prepared for the answers.

Saturn

Seriously, its a joke. A joke of a joke. But i must say, its probably decorated better than my real house, of which i still have my Christmas lights up...
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Maggdalena

Christmas is coming soon.....you'll be ready before the rest of us :)
Don't ask too many questions about what goes on at Alifanfaron's house on Weird Wednesdays. You might not be prepared for the answers.

Horns Nigel

yeah my xmas room has been up since last year as well, to lazy to take it down...Nigel

Horns Nigel

WOW Vor, nice house, its huge, the stained glass windows are great...Nigel

Maggdalena

Maggdalena

We have taken this post off track so many times that it's crazy....lol

So, a little reminder....

Drop a rune to your Halloween-decorated house in one of the mailboxes at either the Lucky Lady Shop or the library connected to the shop to get in on the Horrific Haunted House contest! 

All runes need to be turned in by October 29th.
Winners will be announced on Halloween!

There will also be a special "people's choice" award given.  Voting for this category will be done by a poll on the forums.  Everyone is invited to vote for their favorite on October 30th. 
All runes will be placed in books at the shop. (There are a few there now...take a peek)
People's Choice prize will be determined by the number of votes and participants! 
More participation = a bigger cash prize (maybe even more cash than 1st place)

1st place = 1,000,000 gold, special rewards from King Konstantine and Vorspire of 50 PBucks, Full Refund on Design Cost, and a special 1st Place Trophy*

2nd place = 500,000 gold, special rewards from King Konstantine and Vorspire of 30 PBucks,
Full Refund on Design Cost, 2nd Place Trophy*

3rd place = 250,000 gold, special rewards from King Konstantine and Vorspire of 10 PBucks,
Full Refund on Design Cost, 3rd Place Trophy*

*Trophies can be chosen; Pumpkin Deco, Spooky Wall Painting or Brazier w/Dark Light

The rewards may be subject to change.

Thatperson

*wants wall torches for her house*
you could try the classic stack of individual gold coins and lock a torch down on top, then wait for the coins to decay.. :)

Horns Nigel

For those interested you have to check out La Morts Halloween house, its amazing, while I didnt get the chance to see all the fine details, I will go back tonite to finish reading all the books...

Thanks again for the tour La Mort....Nigel

TheGrimReaper

Ahhh, finally ready. Well almost, got to invent texts for 2 chars... Just wrote a 20 page book gosh...

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman