Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Horrific Haunted House Contest!

Started by Maggdalena, October 21, 2012, 08:03:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaMort

lol taking some ideas from my play book aren't you grim?

TheGrimReaper

Actually not, this is what i planned right after this contest came, and that books is about my house which i planned before this contest even started :) And you can actually ask players i planned this before you had yours there.

LaMort

sure and it had nothing to do with me submitting my design and a day after you stating that you were doing the same thing. sure thing bud

TheGrimReaper

I don't know what you are planning, but i don't care if you don't believe me. You can ask for example Kitti, Nigel Horns, actually to Nigel i told it's a secret. But anyhow those you can ask for example. And a day after or 2? When i had told to Thag and Cyrus about this i saw you had your books and Old Hags all of a sudden. Don't get this wrong i'm not copying you lol.

Maggdalena

Don't ask too many questions about what goes on at Alifanfaron's house on Weird Wednesdays. You might not be prepared for the answers.

Horns Nigel

La Mort its true he did tell me, however i think both youre finished products are unique and different, even though you both are using the similar methods.
You are both extremely talented and I want to personally thank you both for your participation in this event.....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

TheGrimReaper

Maggie, there's my rune now in your mailbox.

Horns Nigel

Hey Naggie, just out of curiosity, how many homes have been submitted for the contest?...Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Saturn

Nuts to both of you...I have a killer bunny in mine....KILLER BUNNY!!!!
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Cyrusmcvale

Grim has been working on this for awhile and has shown thaggis and me the work in progress prior to this, its up to the judges to decide at this point.

Maggdalena

Got it Grim!

Don't forget folks...tomorrow is the last day to get your entry in for the deco contest!  :)  Just drop a rune to your creation in either the mailbox at the West Luna Library (next to the Lucky Lady shop) or in Renault's mailbox at the Lucky Lady shop.  So far we have a "lucky" 13 entries
Don't ask too many questions about what goes on at Alifanfaron's house on Weird Wednesdays. You might not be prepared for the answers.

LaMort

hey magg, is there anyway that we can get some pics posted on the forums of these entries? i'm stuck on board my ship until tuesday because of sandy. yay navy life

Saturn

Quote from: LaMort on October 28, 2012, 04:30:34 PM
hey magg, is there anyway that we can get some pics posted on the forums of these entries? i'm stuck on board my ship until tuesday because of sandy. yay navy life

I constantly forget that people playing this game are real people with lives outside of uo. Mind = Blown.
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Maggdalena

Quote from: LaMort on October 28, 2012, 04:30:34 PM

LaMort, I will definitely post, at the very least, the winning entries.  Whether or not I can post them all will depend on how many entries there are :)

btw....Thank You for serving! :)

Maggdalena

Voting is now open!  From now until 7 pm Eastern on 10/31

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman