Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Greetings!

Started by Alasen, November 08, 2015, 06:31:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alasen

Hello, My name is Abe.

I currently play Alasen D'Kierst.  When i left OSI or w/e people call the "real" servers i went hopping from free server to free server... I came here back in 2013.  I maybe spent a month before i decided to stop and keep hopping.  I didn't return til a few months back.  During that time i played other games, got a little tired of UO.  I mean who doesnt need a break right?  LoL, WoW, FFXI, FFXIV, EQII, GW2, and the list goes on and on. Started looking around again for UO because, who doesn't come back right? Played about a month on the OSI, and decided again, not worth paying for really, i needed to play 3 characters.  I had my tamer Mage, My swords Pally, and a crafter.  While i enjoyed the 3 i really wanted 1... so again, i went server hopping.

Found my way back here tho I didn't know i had been here before.  After deciding to donate and noticing the Email was in my contacts already, i dug thru paypal, found my ORIGINAL account and moved the Pbucks over.  Glad I did! Apparently in 2013 all skills were just given as 100, so i didn't have to do much.  Alasen also had some scrolls used on her, EVEN BETTER.  So i have an account dated to 2013 tho my experience on this server is limited to a few months!

Looking for an active guild, i like seeing a bit of guild banter when i'm playing.  I mean, its an MMO, if i wanted to be alone i'd play a console game :P

I went ahead and went thru some of your past posts, to see if i could get a gauge for you guys.  I don't need anything. I used a few pbucks and then bought gold, how sad was I to learn that buying the checks was the WRONG way to go.  Live and learn eh? So managed my 70s/100 LRC suit and went from there.  I like farming, so if anyone is ever bored and wants someone to just run with i'm your guy.  I also like to hop into the PVM room to see what i can do in there, currently at like a 2.# tier that i crafted myself.  :P  I dont have any of the cool stuff i k now a lot of vets have out there...arties and what not. I'll get there tho.  So I wont be asking for much of anything really.  I saw your 1 week 2 week etc, idea you had goin on over there.  I may just ask for help now and again when im off doing, whatever it is I find myself doing. 

As far as AOV goes, i k now Evo had noticed the tag drop.  Chicken had asked me to leave, or at least thats how i felt.  Since i was Salinas recruit and he said I was more Salinas type then his, and he probably wouldn't have invited me himself.  I still have the mail if anyone needs "proof"  tho that seems like something Chicken would expect.. "proof" of something.  He was looking for a Scarletlace?  Apparently someone who did him dirty.  I guess? he wouldnt tell me.  Just that he thought i shoud Join Salina.. So i left.  He had already removed my alt.  Yes i have a few alts but who doesnt?  I play this one.  Magda Searus on occasion.

So if you have any questions feel free to drop me a line here, Tika gave me the PW so i can introduce myself.  I asked Evo to get it for me since i didn't want to just join a guild, find it wasn't going to work, and have to drop another Tag ya know?  Community is small here, so i dont like the idea of burning bridges as we all need to "get along" or its just to much drama. 

So i'll be happy to answer anything ya got for me. 
Wandering around lost... always lost.
Vis-tiem wis'im se'eltan la bellia, Josclen dev edeva

Miki McNaughty

Hello Katon!

I too was in AoV once upon a time but I left. I refused to be told who I could or couldn't speak to or be friends with. When I was a little girl my father could but Chicken no way in hell. You no longer being AoV was the best thing that could ever happen to you. I to like having one char who does it all. Tho I do have other accts and a scripted miner.
I would love to see you join CoF. I beleive you would be an asset to CoF and would also fit in well with all of us.
When Death comes for you, you shouldn't show up with perfect bones and ripped abs, instead, you should slide in sideways with a chocolate bar in one hand, a glass of wine in the other, screaming "Holy Shit what a RIDE!"

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman