Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Halloween

Started by Flint Fireforge, October 04, 2016, 08:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flint Fireforge

It's that time of year again, time for a big Halloween event. Any plans in the works? Maybe get some hallowed dye tubs in different hues?
To be or not to be or to simply enjoy the game with good friends.

GM NollKoll

Oh I got plans for it, but Yea could perhaps add a few more hues to those aswell.. But the rest is a big secret
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

Miki McNaughty

What about the graveyard events?  Only place tall pumpkins can be obtained for carving.
When Death comes for you, you shouldn't show up with perfect bones and ripped abs, instead, you should slide in sideways with a chocolate bar in one hand, a glass of wine in the other, screaming "Holy Shit what a RIDE!"

GM NollKoll

the graveyard will ofc be running aswell
But..

Christoph

i think the graveyard should run at the beginning of the month, by the time we get around to it, its already the next month and we're trying to collect gravy, and turkeys for thanksgiving. just saying this way people can have their decos put out in the same month, and not scrambling to even get one piece by the time its over, and @noll, your events are different, and you make different items for your special events every year

Johana

Bring back the begging game!!!   I may be the only one left on the shard that played that one. 

GM NollKoll

Quote from: Johana on October 10, 2016, 02:05:39 PM
Bring back the begging game!!!   I may be the only one left on the shard that played that one.

Begging game?
But..

Johana

So on Halloween if you were to beg (skill) the Halloween NPC you could get candy, a trick by turning your whole body some random color or deco items that were never available any other way in the game.  I have a mini cloth covered chair, some murky milk, creepy cake and others from this past secret event. (very possibly hosted by Vorspire.)

LoriLee

It is half way threw October. Kinda late to start any Halloween event.  >:( Kinda like Christmas it was pretty lame. Sorry guys but it was.

Johana

Its pretty easy to compensate for a shorter time frame... increase drop rates.  In the end it doesn't really mater if these systems have already been created just turn them on.

GM NollKoll

Quote from: LoriLee on October 15, 2016, 05:09:06 PM
It is half way threw October. Kinda late to start any Halloween event.  >:( Kinda like Christmas it was pretty lame. Sorry guys but it was.

Just like Xmas decoration can be purchased in shops in early september, some things shouldnt come that far in advance.. You go trick and treating the 31st, then have a few days you eat the candy there after =P
But..

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman