Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Publish 49 - Preparation

Started by Voxpire, July 27, 2013, 08:50:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rocktuff

Agreed I am so happy I found Pandora 721 days ago, getting better and better. People better donate and Share shard info on all social network sites, plus take 2 mins EVERY day to vote. If I were better off Id donate much more but hell I feel like Pandora is my religion casue I already give 15% of my earnings to the server bi weekly lol....
Long Live John Elway

Cyrusmcvale

im on the other server rockin it out at a graveyard!!

and running from a zombie eeek .......

zaxarus

Quote from: Konstantine on July 28, 2013, 12:03:53 PM
Quote from: zaxarus on July 28, 2013, 11:50:08 AM
First of all, thank you for your work, especially Vorspire, wo may just crashed himself after hrs of patching and coding... ^^

It's normal that on patch days chaos will reign, so let's try to make the best out of it. ;)

(But pls fix the Imbuing...^^)

Make sure you let him know what's wrong with Imbuing in detail.

Until Vorspire get's these fixes in and boots back online....

Log on to our sister shard Descendants -- Many things is same as Pandora, but just more old school. You can buy gear at the vendors and it's decent. --- Same IP as Pandora but use port 2594

You can also use IP play.descendantsuo.com

He alrdy got screenshots of the main (and only) problem. It's as creepy as simple: You can't use the Imbuing menu.
He knows, so i'm sure everything will be ok soon. :)

Tys

"My name is my name."

King Kong

I love you guys.

We have the coolest players ever. I feel like one of the boys.... (and girls)

I do think at this point we are the best shard, and saying that being around for awhile and not being biased. -- Most shards you heard of either buy code through Vorspire on Vita-Nex or have offered him a job / position, but he remains loyal to Pandora .... and of course our friendship we have built over the years. They all know how he good he is.

When I was learning to do basic coding when I started Pandora, I would Google "Vorspire" and read his forums posts to learn... I knew who he was long before he joined up with me.

We offer the most content, and Vorspire is constantly pushing the envelope of what you're able to do with the Ultima Online client.

That topped with GM Noll's events & player support...

We are First grade for a modest free shard; I believe.

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Cyrusmcvale

you guys rock plain and simple...

thank you for all your time!!

Horns Nigel

Aye, you guys rock, My wife just read the post and although she rarely plays and has been on pandora for over 2 yrs, she is so excited to get on again.  Its the new town and lands that has her really excited, we both are sitting here drooling hoping it comes on line tonight...

This is the best shard by far, and cant wait to try it all....Nigel & Nigela horns

TY very much Kon, Vor and Noll...
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Islander

I love the fact that during the chaos of patch day, and when the server is down people remain optimistic! it is so refreshing to see this, since that all the other forums on every other game on patch day is full of nothing but bitching.... thank you so much to all the Pandorians out there that make this place such a great place to call home!!!!!

Electo Jason

I was one of the first people on after the update and loved everything I got to play around with "which isn't much compared to everything we got" Great work few bugs that Vorspire was aware of and was fix the second they were brought up great job man I cant wait to get back on and get more exp on my gear :).

On A Side Note does anyone know of a way to get rid of the Critical spam that comes up when fighting? when doing whirlwind you cannot see any chats at all and miss a lot of things would be great to get this filtered or just simply deleted off the messages.
WAR "Warcry"   "Commander"
Sheriff Of Moonglow

SoP "Seekers of Peace"

rocktuff

Yeah Electro that is something I asked about to my guild mates as well? All that pointless spam should have a setting to turn it off
Long Live John Elway

Silas DroSakhar

Electro:  You just need to stop doing so much damage, brother.  Try mellowing out.  Chill.  Relax.  Take things one mob at a time, and you won't have to worry so much about missing chat.  8)
Build a man a fire, and you warm him for a day.  Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

d35tr0y

What a wonderfull update cant wait even with limited time to play to get on GREAT works guys
Founder of Lost Souls (soul)

Johana

You can filter out repeating system messages in razor but I do know of some scripts that won't work correctly if you do.

Horns Nigel

Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

zaxarus

What's the cap of "Bonus Heal"?

Tys

"My name is my name."

Voxpire

100%

- Also removed the critical strike messages :)

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman