Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Publish 49 - Preparation

Started by Voxpire, July 27, 2013, 08:50:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rocktuff

Vor you are the best man if you were in PA id let ya come over and ***** my sister....
Long Live John Elway

Electo Jason

omg Vorspire you rock not only is the server up but you removed the horrible messages?!?!  Wow high five i tried to stay up as late as possible last night to get on when the server was fixed but passed out on the couch lol.  First thing when i get home i will be on to test out all this new stuff....like being able to keep up with chat if i am champ hunting haha :)

Thanks so much!!
WAR "Warcry"   "Commander"
Sheriff Of Moonglow

SoP "Seekers of Peace"

Voxpire

You're welcome!

Are there any other annoying, redundant or useless spammy messages that should be voted for removal?

I agree with you 100%, global messages can get pretty messy and it's really hard to keep up with chat at time, meaning you miss important announcements (the main reason I made the notification popup) as well as social activities, it would be my pleasure to wipe out any more annoyances to make the game-play experience flow as fluid as possible :)

For example, do we really need the poison messages? *X is wracked with extreme pain*, etc?

Thatperson

using the razor option filter repeating system messages has a profound effect and massively reduces text clutter, I used to hate the "some of the damage has been converted to heal you" that you get with damage eaters but there's no other way to know if its working or not and with razor filtering, instead of getting a screen full of messages you get the message once and for example the number 14 next to it to show you had 14 quick messages.. the poison ones are not really needed but if your para poisoned you need to know to use arch cure and not any other method, plus it is not a system message its classed as speech and changes colour if you change speech colour. also those who like to use the status window instead of a visible health bar may not realise they are poisoned

Thatperson

love the little pop up windows btw :D

King Kong

Quote from: Thatperson on July 29, 2013, 10:12:06 AM
love the little pop up windows btw :D

Me too --

Quick crash, fixing it.

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Electo Jason

The only other question/concern i had was the gold weight issue after the patch and [grab not giving trash tokens but i am sure that is fixed
WAR "Warcry"   "Commander"
Sheriff Of Moonglow

SoP "Seekers of Peace"

Voxpire

Thatperson

YESSS!! so much win :D allows for the extra weight of the new high capacity on quivers too.. excellent :D

King Kong

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

zaxarus

The Imbuing Guide is finished, will send it in a few mins to Kon & Vor.
Tys

"My name is my name."

Saturn

Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

rocktuff

[applaud] [smite]
View Profile
Email
Personal Message (Offline)

Re: Publish 49 - Preparation

« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2013, 09:50:02 AM »

You're welcome!

Are there any other annoying, redundant or useless spammy messages that should be voted for removal

act I wish ya could remove the bandage heals you one, next target, any other that spam during aoe battles...
Long Live John Elway

Saturn

I'd like to keep the bandage ones. I take note of them. I think i've learned to read quicker because of all those messages.
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Saturn

Also, a little note about the toolbox: Before we used to take out tools with more than 1k uses. That was kinda the point of the thing in my eyes. If that can be put back, I would dance with joy. I do ALOT of crafting, and constantly having to make more tools/run back to the toolbox is a bit of a pain.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman