Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Pet skills to 130 donation item

Started by Mercathane, December 26, 2012, 12:54:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mercathane

After talking with several players in game there was an understanding among some that each death would subtract .1 skill point per death from all skills.  This is even reflected when loring your pet.  I messaged Kon about the issue today and was assured the donation item set your pets skills to a static 130.  The client simply tries to adjust for stats that are abnormally high.  Simply those numbers are incorrect and you have lost nothing.  Don't be afraid to donate on this item as it is working as intended.  Death does not actually change skills on your pet.
In words are seen the state of mind and character and disposition of the speaker.

~Plutarch

TheGrimReaper

Cyrusmcvale

See cyrus is right....

well this time :p

Horns Nigel

Thats totally correct, even though lore will not show it, if you bought 130 skills for your pet, it always stays at 130 and never looses it...Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Maggdalena

An extremely worthwhile item to donate for  :)
Don't ask too many questions about what goes on at Alifanfaron's house on Weird Wednesdays. You might not be prepared for the answers.

Saturn

Thanks for the post! Its so difficult for my french brain to try and explain this to people!
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

King Kong

Ty for the post.

Yes, when I use the properties command on the 130 pets, they are at 130. I am looking at the inner workings & engine of the pet which is always correct.

Take your pet to 130 in confidence. It's one of our #1 sellers for over a year, player's seem to think it is worth it & happy with the results.

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman