Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Prism of Light in Trammel

Started by Emerist, April 04, 2013, 03:28:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emerist

Okay so I talked to staff one said other players figured it out other just warp me back to town in the middle of looting so I had to return to finish. Now I'm stuck here again.

So here is a video so everyone understands where it is I am. http://youtu.be/8ZP6Yv2qlhk

If there is a player on the forums that knows the way out please PM in game and let me know as I have stepped on every tile in both room and as seen the gate goes to big room along with the invis tele pad and big room gate goes to small room.

Maybe this video will get me some help in getting a gate added or just finding the way out. I do understand prism of light is different then osi on pandora and that is not the problem.
*Throws computer off closest bridge*

Thatperson

used to be you could only get in there to fight shimmering effusion.. now you can only fight it in fel.. since then i have not been in there in tram so not sure where the out gate is, it used to be the place where your sand crab corpse is.. however you can always use [myhouses to get out of situations like that or use the help option in your toobar..
i was wondering how one might get to that sand crab since the peerless was disabled in tram, hehe, didnt know that sparkly gate took you there, i learned something :)

Emerist

I couldn't figure out how to get in there for a few weeks myself. Then I stepped on the sparkly gate just being me running around and poof I was there. LOL I had just found out shimmering effusion only spawned in fel the day before. But knew that was where shimmering effusion spawned so I thought you would have to get the keys to get in there.
Didn't know about [myhouses getting me out. I had used 3 help I'm stuck within 24 hours luck the timer on first one ran out just after recording that video so I was aware of that.
*Throws computer off closest bridge*

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]