Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

NEW PLAYERS INTERESTED IN GUILDS..look here..

Started by Mercathane, February 10, 2013, 12:29:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mercathane

I'll make a list of the major ones here.

SoP-large pvm oriented guild.

SOUL-small,  solid core group. Pvp and pvm welcome. No sketch or crazy players.  Male/Female friendly.  [pm silent echo, Gil'thalas Armgo, and Clean your Soul for more info.  Silent has 13 years of almost completely active play time.

UKR-mostly foreign players. Ask.

OSS- large guild.  Ran by Kittie.  Huge guild house on south side Luna.  [pm kitti will probably getcha what you need. Or type [c for a list of available players and see if he's on.

I-very small active group.  Active pvpers, and spawners.  Well respected. [pm johana but I believe it's invite only.

Alright, those are some of the main ones.  If I left u out sorry.  Feel free to add anything below.  Id also be happy to edit this post in any way if any guild has an issue with a basic description in game.

I think it's important to match players up with compatible groups than scoop em up with no warning.  The player is bound to find this out anyways and if their group doesn't fit their style have to [gquit which can lead to bad blood/awkward moments.
In words are seen the state of mind and character and disposition of the speaker.

~Plutarch

Voxpire

Angel0178

Thanks for the mention, Vorspire. TBH, we are not as active as we once were, but if there is a young player on that is interested, feel free to PM Michael Helmsley. If I do not get right back to you, do not fret, I try to log on at least once a day. If you absolutely need to talk to me, PM me here, I check the forums daily. Please noe, I am on US Central Standard Time (South Dakota) so if you are in Turkey for instance and pming me at 10am, it is 2am here, so don't be offended if I don't immediately respond LOL. However, we are always looking for new and inexperienced members, so please consider the NPA. Sorry guys didn't mean to hijack the thread :P

Horns Nigel

SoP is always willing to assist as well, as we are alligmed with NPA we would be happy to asisst you, show you around until such time as mike h can get you into NPA...Nigel 
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Mercathane

My bad for leaving NPA out.  From previous posts and not seeing many on I thought Nigel was handling for both.  I thought NPA was taking a short NAP.
:D my mistake.
In words are seen the state of mind and character and disposition of the speaker.

~Plutarch

Angel0178

Its perfectly understandable. I really have not been on very often due to RL issues and other changes in my life.

Horns Nigel

Well we miss you Mike H  hurry back when you can....Nigel

Mercathane

Agreed, i hope things clear up for ya.  Shard seems to be growing :)

~Plutarch

Kanes

Also within the Lost Soul's Guild you can pm me Kanes, even if your no interested in joining a paticular guild i am always keen to help out the next Generation of Pandorians. So if your looking for a friend my had is always extended to be shaken.
Founding member of the Lost Souls (Soul)

Horns Nigel

Glad to see you back on forums Kanes.......Nigel

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin