Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Publish 49.9c

Started by GM NollKoll, May 04, 2014, 12:35:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM NollKoll

-Some Donation deeds have been added, will sort out prices with mr King Kong before they are implemented in the donation store
-All weapons got their OSI Standards damage, this will mean that some weapons as comp. bow & soul glaive will do less dmg, due to they once before got a gigantic buff, meanwhiles the other weapons did not. If the impact of these weapon changes is far to great, i will try sort it out with increasing the dmg bonus you get from anatomy/tactics perhaps, or rebalance each weapon.
-Pet Parrots recieved a small change for the players, they will not spam you with a message that you are the owner and obviously can rename it, for the staff, this will mean that no parrots at all will spam us, since according to that stupid little animal, all staff's are their owners =P. (and lotsa spam)
-Possible fix to treasurechests not being truly locked, hopefully i found the cause for that.
-Some changes to my monsters i added, nothing i have to go into detail here^^
-Vorspire's OCD went nuts in some other scripts, just general cleaning i recon.. Also some bugfixes etc etc. He should also have fixed the strange crash and timewarps, and other fixes to battles etc. If he wants, he can rewrite what ive said =P
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

GM NollKoll

Some changes that will take after a restart
-ToT guy fix
-TChests fix (Vorspire fixed it, i couldnt =P )
-Boat Placement
- Spell Mantras will now show only to those you are engaged in combat with and vice versa.
But..

King Kong

Battles have been updated and running smooth again.

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

King Kong

Exceptional Deed added to Donation House.

Will make any Weapon Exceptional Status (more damage, etc)
1 time use.

Nice coding from GM Noll

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Mercathane

Thank you guys for all the additions.  Special thanks for jumping on the shard crashes/reverts right away.
In words are seen the state of mind and character and disposition of the speaker.

~Plutarch

zaxarus

Yup, thank you. :)

One thing:

Quote-Some changes to my monsters i added, nothing i have to go into detail here^^

I guess you are refering to the new pvm event room spawns.
So far i've seen the new new Labyrinth Spawn. You changed soemething? Because we were there with 4 people and i can say we died in less than 10 seconds, multiple times. The Pyres in spawn seem to do an extremely damaging and ranging fire area damage.
Not possible atm. Unless you wanna die 20 times.^^

Tys

"My name is my name."

GM NollKoll

remind me ingame about the pyres
But..

Tyrone Biggums

I don't see how 4 of you died this many times? I solo'd that spawn and yea I died about 5 times but I didn't see the pyres doing the crazy damage. It was more the rends spawning to many skele dragons. The  skele's are easy to kill but when 9 of them fire breath it hits kind of hard.

Tyrone Biggums

I went to the PvM room to finish what I guess was started. Cleaned everything up and Meraktus was down to 3k HP and disappeared. It said the event is now over... I got nothing.... He went over to the gate and I'm guessing it allowed him to leave... Now that's an actual bug. Not it's to hard.

zaxarus

Quote from: Tyrone Biggums on May 05, 2014, 10:59:26 AM
I don't see how 4 of you died this many times? I solo'd that spawn and yea I died about 5 times but I didn't see the pyres doing the crazy damage. It was more the rends spawning to many skele dragons. The  skele's are easy to kill but when 9 of them fire breath it hits kind of hard.

Well... there were a few Pyres in the spawn and they all hit me with 5x14 dmg per second per bird. So...
Could also have been the fire breath. Not so sure. Like i said, it was very weird, died in seconds.
Tys

"My name is my name."

zaxarus

Quote from: Tyrone Biggums on May 05, 2014, 12:04:28 PM
Now that's an actual bug. Not it's to hard.

And where exactly did i mention a bug? It was a personal impression, nothing more. So sorry now. lol

Tys

"My name is my name."

Tyrone Biggums

I didn't say u mentioned a bug. I just stated that's an actual bug. There's not many things in the game that can kill ya that fast. The nite eye's spiders still 1 hit kill. Skele drags fire breath. I didn't really see the pyres do that much dmg. Rends hit crazy hard. Meph can be a pain if he pop in the middle of a ton of  spawn. There should be more things like this tho. We got crazy HP and now some monsters just hit and its  amusing how much they hit for. Not everything should be easy... (all my opinion, i guess some people just like things easier  :P)

zaxarus

[e sigh....

Not about easy.... Then let's just say IT IS NOT SURE WHAT IT WAS. I do these spawns all solo, it is np. So i just stated that there was  s o m e t h i n g  that did a crazy dmg. That's all.

Wow, you rly need to start this all the time, don't you?

Tys

"My name is my name."

Tyrone Biggums

start what? a DISCUSSION? ON A DISCUSSION BOARD?

isn't that why we are here?
T O H A V E A D I S S U C I O N ? ? ?

See i can do fancy things with the letters also. Yes you pointed out something did crazy dmg. I'm pointing out what I do not believe it was and also what I might think it was. See that's how this type of stuff kinda works. We talk about what MIGHT be the problem. Do you not like another persons opinion if it doesn't agree with you?

zaxarus

There are discussions... and there are discussions.

QuoteDo you not like another persons opinion if it doesn't agree with you?
I don't like people trying to be smart, that's right tho... ^^

Originally i've asked NOLL if he changed something. But thank you for pointing out that i imagined that damage. ;)

Oh and no, was not about starting a "discussion". It's about provocation, Tyrone. And accusing people. I hope you don't want examples now. I'd have to take back my impression of you being smart.... ^^

@Noll:
Never mind then.

Tys

"My name is my name."

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin