Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Tracking

Started by blackmyst, May 14, 2015, 10:07:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blackmyst

If anyone knows of a way to get tracking up please let me know I have at all the ps and can not get it to move past 101.5 not matter what I do

GM NollKoll

Yea would be nice to know if anyone els got some advice.. 

I will not serve everything on a silver plate, but some of the more annoying skills, i could do some nice area for. Like the chests in insula.

Maybe a small enclosed area, with various amount of mobs, with different amount of hiding and stealth might help the tracking gains?
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

zaxarus

Would be nice...

You can't train Hiding, Detect Hidden and Tracking beyond 101,xy without pink scrolls or donation.

Tys

"My name is my name."

Brena

I've always used faction stat loss to gain those kind skills.  I'm not sure if that exists here though.

blackmyst

ya something would be nice cause people like me don't have the money to donate right now and to eat the ps and can't raise it sucks

ChickeN

like the sounds of your idea Noll, so how's this sound to easy the pain of making it a something for nothing room.. maybe have many rooms in this area.. but after you gain all the skill in the room your in, you have to pay to get into the next room... say 100k at first, working all the way up to 1-5mil for the last room at 120.. makes it another kinda gold sink, and ppl would have to work and pay to get to the desired skill lvl.. heck even make the last room 10mil to get into.. not outta reach for players to make that kinda gold.. and also makes it worth the work on your part..

Keeblerboy

I like the idea of a room to gain in tracking.  Recently got the 120 tracking ps (thx Flint) and cannot gain.  Thankfully I got some pink scrolls and managed it up most of the way. A few rooms like that could be useful for the odd skills. 

blackmyst

ya rooms are good but I won't pay anything to gain when I have ate the scrolls lol I will just let it stay were its at if I wanted to pay I would just donate and be done with it

Gasper Le Marc

Tracking you say

That is a rather tricky one too gain in.

I remember cornering an towns folk in a room where he could not get out and managing to get all my gains from that.

Feel free to pm me if you need any assistance on the stealthier side of playing with regards too the various techniques in the Darker path skills

Good day
Legendary Thief of Pandora

aremes16

You can use the discord trick cant you?

GM NollKoll

well i found the formula.. i will do a small patch somewhat soon.. Should be able to gain tracking upto 120% after that
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman