Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Housing

Started by Thaggis, September 27, 2012, 11:48:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thaggis

Ive bought this up before, and im sure others have too..

With all the effort that is going in to re energizing the shard and bring in new people, i really think now would be a good time to address the inactive houses in Luna.

So Many have characters that have not logged in for months, years?

Toilet Ducks House, Larzuls Floating Artifacts (Several of us looted his IDOC castle on ice isle about 6 months ago) are 2 that i can think of for a start..

Luna is the activity hub of most UO shards. Before i came here, when i was looking for a new shard to join, the first thing i did was check out how busy Luna was on the shards i was trying out. I used this as a range of how busy the whole shard was.

I know that you guys are busy now dealing with technical stuff, but please can you bear this in mind for the near future..

Horns Nigel

Vorspire just addressed this and said they are going to eliminate inactive accounts...Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Jupiter

I'd like to suggest that people can no longer join houses in Luna mall area...

sulla

Not a housing issue but a Luna issue can people gate to their shops from Luna again? That always made it look busy in Luna.   

zaxarus

The thing is that Luna is almost dead. I see a few active vendors and the rest is just junk or nothing, so are a lot of houses.
Tys

"My name is my name."

Horns Nigel

The Lucky Lady is alive and kicking....Nigel

rocktuff

well i believe with all the new stuff vor and kon have done we all need to promote the server again hard and get our population back up but yes def should clean out some of pandora's properties so new players will have a shot a good house spots
Long Live John Elway

Horns Nigel

The word is getting out about the changes here and it has brought back several players who have not been here for awhile, good news....Nigel

Jupiter

I wouldn't mind buying a place in Luna and turning in into a free mall for anyone who wants to use it, but to get a decent sized lot is like 100+pbucks.

Maggdalena

Free vendor spots are available at the Lucky Lady / West Luna Rune Library if you know of anyone looking Saturn :)
Don't ask too many questions about what goes on at Alifanfaron's house on Weird Wednesdays. You might not be prepared for the answers.

Saturn

You always seem to be a step ahead of me...Hook a Pandorian up Mags!
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Maggdalena

Meet me on the rooftop of the library and I'll do just that :)
Don't ask too many questions about what goes on at Alifanfaron's house on Weird Wednesdays. You might not be prepared for the answers.

Saturn

Quote from: Maggdalena on October 01, 2012, 07:08:33 PM
Meet me on the rooftop of the library and I'll do just that :)

Mags, the Mother Theresa of Pandora
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Horns Nigel

ROFL...LOL  so true...Nigel

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin